Frictionless Anti players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Anti-spin vs long pips. Weird match! 😆
That guy was good. He could hit pretty consistently with his LP 0X which is hard to do. Fortunately for you, you know how to return LP hits. I think your FH loops were the difference.

I find it difficult to hit with LP 0X so I must wait for "easy" shots. Few of these come back. Normally I must wait and be patient and block short or long depending on the situation. Being patient is not one of my strong points.

A person at our local club plays with LP 0X on the FH and inverted on the BH. I have seen him beat people rated 300 USATT points higher because they didn't know how to play against the LP 0X.

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Andrea - don’t ditch your anti, it’s refreshing to see more diversity within the game. Even now, Euro penholders are getting attention and wave of support to do well. Look at the views and comments under each Felix Lebrun or Dang Qiu video.

Also, I feel endless amount of people would try to seek you out to play with even at your high level 😀

At a similar level if you use double inverted, lower class would just give up as you would just do everything the same but better and it’s seen before. The rally would average 2-3 shots and pattern would be largely the same.

Keep up the good work!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
New video :)
Andrea - don’t ditch your anti, it’s refreshing to see more diversity within the game. Even now, Euro penholders are getting attention and wave of support to do well. Look at the views and comments under each Felix Lebrun or Dang Qiu video.

Also, I feel endless amount of people would try to seek you out to play with even at your high level 😀

At a similar level if you use double inverted, lower class would just give up as you would just do everything the same but better and it’s seen before. The rally would average 2-3 shots and pattern would be largely the same.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the kind words! :)

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is that a blue inverted? Donic Blue-sth or V>15 Extra?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
The difference is Andrea's FH vs the push blocker's FH.
The last video shows why one will hit a ceiling when playing too defensively with LP 0X.
The push blocker doesn't twiddle?
Andrea doesn't need to twiddle because he is mobile enough to use his FH.
It it clear that Andrea attacks and wins most points with his FH. Andrea is mobile enough to attack/loop balls even if they are at about table height. I can see Andrea puts enough spin or speed on the ball so that push blocker's returns go long or high enough to attack the next time. The push blocker can't really attack with his LP 0X so Andrea has plenty of time.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
match against tough opponent

Fantastico et bellisimo!

Andrea does not play like a typical Anti-user I know of my club level. They usually stand close to the table and just block, block and block. Andrea footwork and strokes to regular folk, they would just assume him to be playing with conventional rubber if he did not disclose the fact.