Frictionless Anti players

NDH

says Spin to win!
Antispin vs Long Pimples Penholder...a very rare match here in Italy! 😄

Awesome!

Just wanted to say it’s great to see your videos - Great camera angle and editing!

I just thank God that you both attack, because watching anti spin vs long pips defensive match would be excruciatingly painful! 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Yeah andrea is a really good player. Not sure if he really needs antispin though, when he twiddles his regular backhand topspin is very nice too.

The anti makes it probably even tougher but really he probably would beat most (non pro) players with two inverted rubbers too.

Reactions: Andrea_Aschi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018

I love watching your game. It's fun and the reaction of some of your opponents are priceless 🤣. Some are confused, some are clueless.😂 I am thinking of putting a sheet of anti-spin on my spare blade just to have some fun with my friends. 😁😋.
Do you use a defensive blade or a regular OFF blade for your anti? Pls let us know and keep posting your videos. I follow U in youtube too.

• Love
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021

Awesome!

Just wanted to say it’s great to see your videos - Great camera angle and editing!

I just thank God that you both attack, because watching anti spin vs long pips defensive match would be excruciatingly painful! 😂

I saw two years ago anit spin player and long pimple player on match - they both was classic def style, and the game.. was eternity :) I thiink the play one match about 40 minutes. It Was very borring because no one from them was able to attack. They only strike the ball from one side to the other

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021

I saw two years ago anit spin player and long pimple player on match - they both was classic def style, and the game.. was eternity :) I thiink the play one match about 40 minutes. It Was very borring because no one from them was able to attack. They only strike the ball from one side to the other

Andrea is far from boring, he attacks as well as defend very well.

To Andrea, are you a pro player i..e, play TT for a living, meaning you earn salary as a player? I notice that you play a lot in tournament.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I read somewhere he plays in the third highest league of his country (italy?)

That means he probably gets some money but not quite enough for a 100% living (semi pro basically).

In Germany I think there is definitely some good money in the third highest league

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017

I have never seen a match take that long. Normally there is a rule where the point must be won after so many strokes if the match takes too long. I have only seen one match like this. The match involved an older woman anti player that was very good at defense. I believe her name was Maria Kretschmer or something like that. She would drive opponents nuts with her anti but she shopped and I don't think they had frictionless anti back then.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021

To Andrea, are you a pro player i..e, play TT for a living, meaning you earn salary as a player? I notice that you play a lot in tournament.

exactly modern def play should looks like this ;) game can't be boring, even if you are a defender;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I love watching your game. It's fun and the reaction of some of your opponents are priceless 🤣. Some are confused, some are clueless.😂 I am thinking of putting a sheet of anti-spin on my spare blade just to have some fun with my friends. 😁😋.
Do you use a defensive blade or a regular OFF blade for your anti? Pls let us know and keep posting your videos. I follow U in youtube too.

Thanks for the support!! ❤
I use a off+ blade, Stiga Carbonado 190.

Hi Gozo!
I have never earned a single dime playing table tennis! 😬
I train twice a week with other amateur players like me. Fortunately in Italy there are many tournaments/championship day so I can play lots of official matches.
This year I play in the fifth Italian league but my level is higher.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017

There are too many high balls that are easily attacked.
One problem with playing with LP 0X is there is no sponge to absorb the energy of the incoming ball. Too many high energy balls will simply bounce off the LP 0X in an controlled way. Playing with LP 0X requires "soft hands" that draw back the blade a little so the paddle is actually moving backwards when impact is made. This is a little like a base ball catcher giving or drawing back his mitt when the pitcher pitches a fast ball.