I mainly like to topsin and counter
Preferably the rubber would come from donic

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

This review might help you:

Good review by the TT11 team!!
Bear in mind that they are not a BTY stockist!!!.
But I would agree that D09C is the least like H3Neo. For me it’s a tensor type rubber with a small amount of tackiness, almost not worth calling it tacky!! I found it great for counter topspin and flatter hits.
Personally I would put the Bluegrip C2 next in line to D09C, it does have a tensor springy sponge and similar tackiness to D09C, I feel it is Donic’s response to D09C.
Rakza Z is closest to H3Neo, but easier to play, the sponge still kicks in tensor style when you put a bit of power into your strokes and plays easier than H3Neo away from the table. It also has quite a high arc which some may find difficult to get on with.
None of the above rubber really have the H3 ‘low kick’ when looping.
TT11 didn’t boost the H3Neo, a lot of people do as it just makes the rubber ‘feel’ nicer and play a little faster, H3Neo is in general regards slower than the others, but can still produce more than enough speed if you put the effort in.
H3Neo does produce high spin levels, higher than the others but the other are no slouches in the spin category either.

If you want rubbers closer to H3Neo, then there are Xiom Tau 2, Victas Triple Double Extra (although we are hearing that the durability may be very suspect) Loki N80 and the fairly new H8-80 also from DHS which is a very good rubber as well.

Rubbers that are sort of in between are Loki Arthur Asia/Europe, Victas Double Extra, Joola Golden Tango PS and Golden Tango. There is also Tibhar K1 Plus which is also meant to be very good, Nittaku PK50 is also in the nix as well !! Xiom Omega Asia Guang, which is meant to be pretty close to Bluegrip C2

There’s a lot of ‘Hybrid’ rubbers out there now!! Joola have also bought some more tacky variations out as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Tibhar K2 Hybrid Plus and call it a day.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I didn't know the K2 had a Plus version, but the normal K2 is the best ESN rubber I have tried, and the best hybrid as well. It's really cheap too on Aliexpress.
I never tried the Victas TDE or D09c yet so I don't know if K2 is better than those or not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020

I didn't know the K2 had a Plus version, but the normal K2 is the best ESN rubber I have tried, and the best hybrid as well. It's really cheap too on Aliexpress.
I never tried the Victas TDE or D09c yet so I don't know if K2 is better than those or not.

I see (in the latest Tibhar catalogue) there's a K3 now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Good review by the TT11 team!!
Bear in mind that they are not a BTY stockist!!!.
But I would agree that D09C is the least like H3Neo. For me it’s a tensor type rubber with a small amount of tackiness, almost not worth calling it tacky!! I found it great for counter topspin and flatter hits.
Personally I would put the Bluegrip C2 next in line to D09C, it does have a tensor springy sponge and similar tackiness to D09C, I feel it is Donic’s response to D09C.
Rakza Z is closest to H3Neo, but easier to play, the sponge still kicks in tensor style when you put a bit of power into your strokes and plays easier than H3Neo away from the table. It also has quite a high arc which some may find difficult to get on with.
None of the above rubber really have the H3 ‘low kick’ when looping.
TT11 didn’t boost the H3Neo, a lot of people do as it just makes the rubber ‘feel’ nicer and play a little faster, H3Neo is in general regards slower than the others, but can still produce more than enough speed if you put the effort in.
H3Neo does produce high spin levels, higher than the others but the other are no slouches in the spin category either.

If you want rubbers closer to H3Neo, then there are Xiom Tau 2, Victas Triple Double Extra (although we are hearing that the durability may be very suspect) Loki N80 and the fairly new H8-80 also from DHS which is a very good rubber as well.

Rubbers that are sort of in between are Loki Arthur Asia/Europe, Victas Double Extra, Joola Golden Tango PS and Golden Tango. There is also Tibhar K1 Plus which is also meant to be very good, Nittaku PK50 is also in the nix as well !! Xiom Omega Asia Guang, which is meant to be pretty close to Bluegrip C2

There’s a lot of ‘Hybrid’ rubbers out there now!! Joola have also bought some more tacky variations out as well.

Tango PS is not that tacky and it has very springy top sheet. I would not use that on FH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020

I think they boosted it. It played like boosted in the video. I watched another video from them. They are on the camp that the rubber is designed to be boosted.