New blade ideas

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi all

I'm looking to upgrade from the following:
Stiga Classic Allround Blade and was looking for something quicker but still retaining control.

Couple of questions please:
I've seen the following which looks like a very interesting option even if only available in CZ I believe.

Vodak Diolen Control All+. I wanted to include a link but apparently aren't allowed but wondered if anyone had used one?

Has anyone used one of these before and if so how did you find them?

Finally, have a few other blades that I'm considering:

Donic Applegren WC 89
Loki Red Flame
Nittaku Factive 7
Stiga Azelea Off
Stiga Azelea Allround
Stiga Nostalgic Allround

If anyone has used any of the above I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.

Many thanks in advance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Thanks Manto for your help.

They do look great and I'm definitely interested in something a little bit different. Glad they deliver abroad too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I've used several Vodak blades and, in my opinion, they're all top quality. Definitely superior to standard production blades.
Just to confirm, I'm also in the UK and have had no trouble buying them from here. Just email the address on the website and go from there.

Hi Manto 76....I'm probably going to order the Vodak Allround Control +

Just curious as you have used quite a few Vodak blades, albeit mainly attacking ones....
Can you recommend any rubbers(Ive used Sriver and Mark V before) but this time would like something probably a bit faster and with decent spin but still remaining good levels of control?

Would be grateful to hear your thoughts as been years since I've brought new rubbers.

Thank you