Which table tennis websites are best

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Depends what you want. Equipment reviews, general news, places to watch games etc etc? Be a bit more specific about what you want to do.

General forums like this one are a good place to start because all kinds of things are covered and discussed - there's also OOAK (ooakforum.com) (strapline - 'Diversity in style and equipment is our speciality' ) and MyTT (http://mytabletennis.net/forum/) which is USA based.
Those are Forums in English. There are dozens more in other languages.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I'm searching for some free websites which offer videos on skills, possibly have an ask the coach section and forums. The most important aspect I need is the ability to ask the coach a doubt about any skill related to my game with a video of me playing for free.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Out of every table tennis forum I've seen, this is the best. Others keep lacking something or the other.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I think this is the best table tennis forum you can find. I am a beginner. I learned a lot of new things on this forum.. I accidentally started playing this game, I also play darts for 4 years. I bought a dartboard light after reading a guide on Dartsity website, and now I play darts with my friends every Saturday, but I also like to play table tennis. And thanks to the whole community for helpful tips on this forum.