Soon....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hayata may lose now ...
A lot of energy was given today in the semifinals and in the final XD ...
She has already entered the Top 20 ...
And in the ranking higher than SATO ...

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Hayata vs SYB
2:0, 2:1, 5:2, 5:9, 6:9, 6:10, 7:10, 7:11
2:0, 2:1, 5:2, 6:2, 7:3, 10:3, 10:4, 11:4
1:0, 1:2, 4:2, 4:6, 6:6, 6:8, 11:8
0:1, 1:1, 1:2, 5:2, TO for Shindong, 6:2, 9:2, 9:3, 10:3, 10:4, 11:4

Shindong has serious trouble receiving Hayata's high toss pendulum serve and Hayata caught on to it around the 3rd game. That sealed the fate for Shindong.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
Jan 2018
Whoa, it's been 4 years since I wrote this during WTTC 2017. Asian Champion in WS, WT and XD. What more can you ask for?

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78106&PID=982527&title=2017-wttc-germany-may-29jun-5#982527
Hayata is the one who keeps the score close. Ito is a dead weight.

Hayata's shot quality can compete with the mens.

Ito's pulling her own weight. 4th game goes to Japan.

Ito's height limits her effective zone and that hurts Hayata. She can keep up with DN/LSW as long as Ito can anticipate where to move next.

JTTA should cherish Hayata more. She is a gem to the JNT. Ito has to work on her forehand more. Too many weak openings and misses.

Jan 2018
CCY vs JWJ
CCY had trouble returning JWJ's pendulum serve to his short FH, but CCY recovered by the 2nd game. Reminds me of Initial D Third Stage where Kogashiwa didn't heed his dad's advice of holding his trump card until the midway point of the race, giving Takumi time to recover.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hayata vs SYB
2:0, 2:1, 5:2, 5:9, 6:9, 6:10, 7:10, 7:11
2:0, 2:1, 5:2, 6:2, 7:3, 10:3, 10:4, 11:4
1:0, 1:2, 4:2, 4:6, 6:6, 6:8, 11:8
0:1, 1:1, 1:2, 5:2, TO for Shindong, 6:2, 9:2, 9:3, 10:3, 10:4, 11:4

Shindong has serious trouble receiving Hayata's high toss pendulum serve and Hayata caught on to it around the 3rd game. That sealed the fate for Shindong.

Shindong Here is an alias for Shin Yubin right??

Jan 2018
Togami vs LSS
Textbook example of losing a totally winnable match. Could've finished it in 3 games. While Togami has himself to blame, but if Togami does end up losing, Tasei will have a big part in it. His timing of TO is still horrible, even years later. As the head coach of the men's team, the future is gloom when players rely on him for guidance.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Jan 2018
Hayata's message after finishing WTT Doha Sep 2021 and ATTC 2021.

https://twitter.com/hayata_hina/status/1445386250836393986
早田ひな @hayata_hina · 1h
WTTカタール、アジア選手権の2大会が終わり目標としていたWTT2冠、アジア選手権3冠を達成する事が出来ましたCrownTrophy
連日夜遅くまで沢山の応援本当にありがとうございましたMan bowing deeply
沢山の方にサポートしていただき感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです!!
11月の世界選手権でも良い結果が出せるよう頑張りますFlexed biceps
After the 2 tournaments of WTT Qatar and Asian Championships, I was able to achieve my goals of 2 WTT titles and 3 Asian Championships titles. Crown Trophy
Thank you so much for all your support until late at night for days. Man bowing deeply
I am very grateful for the support of many people!!
I will do my best to get good results at the World Championships in November. Flexed biceps

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Hayata's message after finishing WTT Doha Sep 2021 and ATTC 2021.

https://twitter.com/hayata_hina/status/1445386250836393986

After the 2 tournaments of WTT Qatar and Asian Championships, I was able to achieve my goals of 2 WTT titles and 3 Asian Championships titles. Crown Trophy
Thank you so much for all your support until late at night for days. Man bowing deeply
I am very grateful for the support of many people!!
I will do my best to get good results at the World Championships in November. Flexed biceps

Thank you, Zeio!
(I just wished her luck on Twitter ...)

Reactions: balazs1234 and zeio
Jan 2018
Shibata says she is surprised at JNT's decision of pairing her up with Uda, yet can't hide her admiration for FZD's game and wouldn't mind hitting o...ahem...with him in the XD event. 😂

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/tabletennis/news/2021/10/021029.html
「最初にペアリングを聞いたときはびっくりしました。宇田選手とは歳は4つ離れていますけど小さい頃から知っていて、ラリーでも台上でも威力があって動ける選手なので心強いです。試合では中国の男子選手のボールを受けるのがすごく楽しみです。特に樊振東選手の卓球が好きなので(もし樊選手がミックスダブルスに出場したら彼の打つボールを)受けてみたいです」

Jan 2018
TV Tokyo's writeup back in September on Hayata's wins at WTT Star Contender Doha Sep 2021 before ATTC 2021. Hayata is aware of keeping concentration despite numerous matches and reducing stress on her body.

https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/tabletennis/news/2021/09/020888.html
 今回のWTTスターコンテンダー ドーハでも初めてペアを組む戸上と優勝した早田。「誰と組んでも強い」といわれる彼女がそれを証明する形となった。

アジア選手権でも引き続きペアを組む早田と戸上は、ともにパワーのあるダイナミックなプレーが持ち味だ。

戸上は身長170cmと男子選手の中では平均的だが、早田は167cmと女子選手では長身。当然リーチも長く守備にも定評がある。

さらに本人が「サーブのコースや種類、そこからの3球目の組み立てなどを強化してきた」と話しているように、先手を取って主導権を握るプレーが随所に見られた他、試合数を重ねても集中力を維持できている点も成長ポイントに挙げられる。

「体への負荷を減らすため、強打の際に体の軸を意識し、どこに力を入れて打つかを考えながら練習している」と言う早田。日頃の積み重ねに手応えを感じて臨むアジア選手権での活躍にも期待が膨らむ。

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
End of an era, ML, XX and LSW allegedly 'requested' not to attend WTTC.

Men's Singles: Fan Zhendong, Liang Jingkun, Wang Chuqin, Lin Gaoyuan, Zhou Qihao

LGY: Why am I behind WCQ and LJK?? Just because I did really badly during CTTSL and National Games??

Men's Doubles: Fan Zhendong / Wang Chuqin, Lin Gaoyuan / Liang Jingkun

Women's singles: Chen Meng, Sun Yingsha, Wang Manyu, Chen Xingtong, Wang Yidi

Women's Doubles: Sun Yingsha / Wang Manyu, Chen Meng / Qian Tianyi

QTY: I'm happy you're sending me to WTTC, but but can't I at least get a better doubles partner? I pair well with Tong Tong

Mixed doubles: Sun Yingsha / Wang Chuqin, Wang Man-yu / Lin Gaoyuan

WMY: Are you trying to overwork me so that I can't beat CM?

Jan 2018
LMAO comments on Tieba as folks react to the CNT lineup.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7588100544?pid=141794942487&cid=0#141794942487
贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9: 很正常的趋势,其实日本也应该强行让石川佳纯丹羽孝希退下来,学学国乒韩乒,不然他们老霸占名额又打不出成绩,新人还没机会出头

艺涵920: 日本和国胖体制不同,先不说实力上石川比小将稳定,就是队伍里面的作用,目前也不能退,她退了女乒代言人目前还没人能接班

贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9: 回复 艺涵920 :就别再说石川稳定了,再说我都替她汗颜了,这几年一直说她稳定稳定,事实是里约输朝鲜一轮游,上届世乒赛输小杜,这次奥运惨败于梦雨,被打0比10,这叫稳定我看早田都比她稳定

贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9: 回复 艺涵920 :石川现在除了压新人出头,给国乒送温暖,在队里还能有啥作用别再说经验了,经验是需要积累的,而且伊藤平野已经有很多经验了,根本也不需要她的了
Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: It is a normal trend. In fact, Japan should also force Ishikawa and Niwa to retire and learn from CNT and KNT. Otherwise, they keep occupying the quota yet fail to show results, and youngsters don't get any chance to rise.

Yihan 920: Japan and the CNT system are different. Putting aside that Ishikawa's strength is more stable than that of youngsters, just her role on the team, she cannot retire right now. If she retires, no one can take over her role currently.

Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: Reply to Yihan 920: Stop saying that Ishikawa is stable. I feel embarrassed for her if folks keep saying that. In the past few years, folks have been saying that she is stable. The fact is that at Rio she lost to North Korea in R1, and at the last WTTC to Little Doo, at this Olympics she was creamed by Mengyu and handed a 0:10. If that is called stable, then I think even Hayata is more stable than her.

Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: Reply to Yihan 920: The current Ishikawa, other than pressing down on newcomers, giving warmth to the CNT, what role can she play on the team? Stop saying experience. Experience needs to be accumulated, and Ito, Hirano already have a lot of experience, there is no need for her at all.

and the debate continues...
艺涵920: 回复 贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9 :早田目前有成绩可以吹吗,先看这次世锦赛吧。

艺涵920: 回复 贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9 :经验只是一方面,稳定是相对而言,而且她目前还是霓虹女队一颗摇钱树,她愿意退役乒协愿不愿意放她还是另一码事

贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9: 回复 艺涵920 :亚锦赛女单冠军、女团冠军、混双冠军,世乒赛女双亚军,不是成绩?别老说早田现在没成绩,她势头已经起来了,就算没有也是因为日本给她机会少,像石川有那么多次机会一次都把握不住

贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9: 回复 艺涵920 :石川愿意退役,日本乒协都要笑醒了,日乒现在就是苦于赶不走她

艺涵920: 回复 贴吧用户_Ga8K3G9 :今年亚锦赛什么水平懂得都懂,话真是张口就来,讲的好像石川三届奥运资格不是自己打出来的是别人送的一样,讲句不好听的自己打出来的浪费了又怎么样,有本事早田去打出来啊你还是先等早田这次打好了世乒赛再吹吧
Yihan 920: Reply to Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: Does Hayata have any results to brag? Let's watch this WTTC first.

Yihan 920: Reply to Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: Experience is only one aspect, stability is relatively speaking, and she is still a cash cow for the Nihon women's team. Even if she is willing to retire, whether the JTTA will be willing to let her go is another matter.

Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: Reply to Yihan 920: ATTC WS Champion, WT Champion, XD Champion, WTTC WD runner-up, are those not results? Don't always say that Hayata has no results now, she has gained momentum, even if not, it's because Japan has given her few opportunities, like Ishikawa has so many opportunities and can't grasp it once.

Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: Reply to Yihan 920: If Ishikawa is willing to retire, the JTTA will wake up in laughter. The thing is right now the JTTA is struggling to get rid of her

Yihan 920: Reply to Tieba user_Ga8K3G9: Those who know understand the level of this year's ATTC. You talk as if Ishikawa's qualifications for the 3 Olympics were not earned by herself but given by others. What if she's wasted the chances she earned? If she has it in her, Hayata could earn it. You'd better wait for Hayata to play the WTTC well this time before bragging.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
End of an era, ML, XX and LSW allegedly 'requested' not to attend WTTC.

Men's Singles: Fan Zhendong, Liang Jingkun, Wang Chuqin, Lin Gaoyuan, Zhou Qihao

LGY: Why am I behind WCQ and LJK?? Just because I did really badly during CTTSL and National Games??

Men's Doubles: Fan Zhendong / Wang Chuqin, Lin Gaoyuan / Liang Jingkun

Women's singles: Chen Meng, Sun Yingsha, Wang Manyu, Chen Xingtong, Wang Yidi

Women's Doubles: Sun Yingsha / Wang Manyu, Chen Meng / Qian Tianyi

QTY: I'm happy you're sending me to WTTC, but but can't I at least get a better doubles partner? I pair well with Tong Tong

Mixed doubles: Sun Yingsha / Wang Chuqin, Wang Man-yu / Lin Gaoyuan

WMY: Are you trying to overwork me so that I can't beat CM?

This is in my opinion, Ideal, realist and progressive. from Da Meng and Shasha appearance at the Olympics without a win at the Major to allowing the massive retirement of some of the redundant elders and unfortunately youngers and now bravely putting aside ML, XX and LSW When they are fit and can be called upon for the regular "secure the trophy", I'm very pleased to see the New lineup, I applaud Team Japan for presenting a credible challenge and forcing these changes notwithstanding whether the CTTA coaches liked it or not.
I'm especially glad for Chen Xintong and Wang Yidi, they are top 10 Players (I don't care what the Ittf ranking says) and they have worked too hard to not merit a place at the WTTC, It would have been better if one or both of them have been involved in the WD or XD but since it's only two slots for the doubles disciplines , I can't complain. I'm also happy for Zhou Qihao, he's had a great year.
As for Tianyi, She's the next best leftie since DN and GYT have both retired, And she's a good player, Good to see them grooming her even if it's only for doubles, I thought Waiting for Kuai Man to mature her skills would take time.
Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Jan 2018
TV Tokyo is back with a new funny AF promo for WTTC Houston.

Surpass the strongest China.
To the real "World No. 1".

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Wang Yidi participation in WTT Laško 2021, WTT Novo Mesto 2021 may allow her to enter the ITTF Top 10 (even without taking into account the result in Houston) ...
(nr.10 min., nr.6 max)

Last edited:
says Reparación Aire Acondicionado General, Reparación Aire...
says Reparación Aire Acondicionado General, Reparación Aire...
Oct 2021
Jan 2018
In line with the overall goal of the CNT to keep roughly 6 of their players in the top 10. From the standpoint of Paris 2024 which is just 3 years away, it makes so much sense to send WYD and CXT to the WTTC over LSW, with DN retiring and ZYL out of action, even more so on the men's side, occupying only 4 places in the top 10, ML and XX included.

As stated in the above link 2 years ago, WCQ and WYD were expected to enter the top 10 "in the not too distant future." As of now, WYD has barely scratched by and WCQ could clearly use a hand. WCQ's level is honestly not there, but WYD is in a similar situation as Hayata, who still remains the worst affected here. The WR reform and WTT make it painstakingly difficult to rise in ranking now for everyone. COVID-19 notwithstanding, the "devaluation" of continental games, championships and cups couldn't have come at a worse time when the WTT has yet to establish its status. They are now doing more harm than good to the rising stars that the new structure is meant to foster. In hindsight, it's not all that surprising the CNT is now forced to use the WTTC to give their young players a push.

Last edited: