This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Men's results

Here are the 8 players advancing in the next stage

A) UDA, KIZUKURI

B) MORIZONO, TOGAMI

C) SHINOZUKA, HIRANO

D) OIKAWA, TANAKA

haven't seen SHINOZUKA play but he's becoming a terror. He also qualified in the qualifiers for the Asian Championships

Shinozuka is really good, I saw him play Zeng Beixun and probably xiang peng (not sure) and he gave them lotta problems, he won a match if I'm not mistake. He has a lotta potential

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020

Shinozuka is really good, I saw him play Zeng Beixun and probably xiang peng (not sure) and he gave them lotta problems, he won a match if I'm not mistake. He has a lotta potential

Shinozuka is pure joy to watch. I don't know Japanese, I've only found this channel, which I need to go through, because I don't understand the titles, to find what I look for:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7mDcpZ4nKGnGwtbnhoexUPRccxdmuJJv

If anybody can post links to matches of Shinozuka or the other 7 players, please do so.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Seems like no one can match up to Mizutani-senpai so Ito is not playing XD for the upcoming WTTC? Sources point to Hariyata and Udabata?

Sato/Hashimoto: just because DN has retired doesn't mean that you shouldn't send choppers for WS! CNT could very well select CXT or WYD!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

I hope China does this, Give CXT and WYD some real pressure, but China is quite conservative unfortunately, they'll Just send Shasha / Manyu to assure them the trophy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
  • sg.png
    113395_Headshot_R_CHEW_Zhe_Yu_Clarence.png
    CHEW Zhe Yu Clarence
    sg.png
    dummy-profile-pic-300x300-1.png
    ZENG Jian
  • jp.png
    dummy-profile-pic-300x300-1.png
    Shunsuke TOGAMI
    jp.png
    123672_Headshot_R_ HAYATA_Hina.png
    Hina HAYATA

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Please Janard, zeio and others Who are cognisant of happenings in the CNT, what happened to Zhu Yuling??, The National games are ongoing and she has not participated in any of the events as far as i can tell, Is she injured or did she excuse herself??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Please Janard, zeio and others Who are cognisant of happenings in the CNT, what happened to Zhu Yuling??, The National games are ongoing and she has not participated in any of the events as far as i can tell, Is she injured or did she excuse herself??

She was supposed to play in all four events like WMY and SYS but is apparently injured and undergoing treatment elsewhere, based on news released 19 Sep.

"在小组赛过后,四川女队主教练,国乒教练邱贻可向媒体宣布坏消息,邱贻可表示,目前世界冠军朱雨玲仍有伤在身,还在外地进行紧急医学治疗,能否出战接下来的比赛还需听从医生的建议。"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Hina HAYATA just beated JEON Jihee in semi-finals of the Star Contender in Doha
she was 0-3 down in sets and make a big comeback.

apparently JJH received a yellow card while leading 3-1 and it affected her mentally a lot.
She had tears already in her eyes towards the end of the match, and she's falling shocked and bursting in tears and crying just as it ended

BTW HAYATA already won the mixed doubles . She was paired with TOGAMI

The final is later today against the winner of DOO Hoi Kem and Margaryta PESOTSKA

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

She was supposed to play in all four events like WMY and SYS but is apparently injured and undergoing treatment elsewhere, based on news released 19 Sep.

"在小组赛过后,四川女队主教练,国乒教练邱贻可向媒体宣布坏消息,邱贻可表示,目前世界冠军朱雨玲仍有伤在身,还在外地进行紧急医学治疗,能否出战接下来的比赛还需听从医生的建议。"

Thanks for clarifying, Seems weird since she's not participated in any international tournaments for close to a year now if not more, Maybe it's burnout from training, Did she participate in internal trials??