Are Kokutaku rubbers good?

This user has no status.

I bought mine, really 3 layers of booster is good?

Great, I am curious to have your feedback.

Depending on the thickness of your layers. Some players put on it 4 layers as this sponge is so hard. For sure 3 is the minimum and you will see if you need another one 😉 but you need to play around 10h to really feel the rubber expressing itself

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Great, I am curious to have your feedback.

Depending on the thickness of your layers. Some players put on it 4 layers as this sponge is so hard. For sure 3 is the minimum and you will see if you need another one 😉 but you need to play around 10h to really feel the rubber expressing itself

I found my rubber have scar on topsheet so the quality is not "the best" but yeah I added 2 layers, tomorrow I will add another one. I find the og foil is destroying topsheet so I get another foil just to not destroy rubber topsheet. Do you use some protection foil?
Second layer of falco long didn't even touch the sponge.

This user has no status.

I found my rubber have scar on topsheet so the quality is not "the best" but yeah I added 2 layers, tomorrow I will add another one. I find the og foil is destroying topsheet so I get another foil just to not destroy rubber topsheet. Do you use some protection foil?
Second layer of falco long didn't even touch the sponge.

Don’t worry about that, Tuttle have patented the structure of this rubber, as for the VIP, the 55A and 66B. It’s a specific design. The G20 is streaked in two directions which which seems sort of scratches but that’s the original appearance of it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Don’t worry about that, Tuttle have patented the structure of this rubber, as for the VIP, the 55A and 66B. It’s a specific design. The G20 is streaked in two directions which which seems sort of scratches but that’s the original appearance of it

it is only rubber, and it is not big deal,
you can see here what' happened with zhang jike zlc, which cost 15xtimes more and it is used by pro players

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?27347-Butterfly-Fan-Zhendong

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Different sound than any DHS, spin similar to Hurricane 3 National, hard sponge *third layer is not enough* gives good bounce and it is still too slow for me of course it is new and didn't break because the sponge is more like 60+ degree in ESN scale I found less gluing topsheet than Nittaku Blue Sponge Hurricane Pro, and better bounce, less aggressive glue or sticky material it gives similar vibes to "National H3"
The spin on the rubber looks like 10/10 it is spin sensitive but I will try on Monday so it is small review

edit:
the highest advantage of H3 N BS is not spin sensitive value with very high kick, this rubber is not the most spinny on earth, this rubber is the spinniest rubber on earth when we compare ratio what you receive and what you put and makes you very comfortable with opponent spin but if you are not athletic, it is hard to play. BS loves booster. I found Bejing V loves booster too

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Today I will try TUTTLE National V Beijing and I will use Yinhe Jupiter III Asia on backhand

Great, I will follow your feelings about those 2 rubbers. I switch from G20 to Beijing for about 6 months and I am happy with that. The G20 despite being a great rubber was to hard for me, the Beijing V has a more elastic topsheet and I prefer that

This user has no status.
Today I will try TUTTLE National V Beijing and I will use Yinhe Jupiter III Asia on backhand

Great, I will follow your feelings about those 2 rubbers. I switch from G20 to Beijing for about 6 months and I am happy with that. The G20 despite being a great rubber was to hard for me, the Beijing V has a more elastic topsheet and I prefer that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Tuttle V beijing looks and feel very similar to H3 National, it is the best replacement right now for me
Yinhe Asia 3 is like tensor rubber with sticky topsheet and it is perfect for backhand.
Good money spend, thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Tuttle V beijing looks and feel very similar to H3 National, it is the best replacement right now for me
Yinhe Asia 3 is like tensor rubber with sticky topsheet and it is perfect for backhand.
Good money spend, thanks

Hi Konrad Bak,

Good day to you.

Black colour or Red colour of Tuttle V Beijing you are using.

Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Good money spend, thanks

Hi Konrad Bak,

Good day to you.

Best regards,

Reactions: Konrad Bak
This user has no status.
Good money spend, thanks
You’re welcome 😉. As you I think that is the best replacement rubber for H3 Nat for much less money.
It exists in orange sponge but didn’t tried it and thanks for making me discover the Yinhe Asia 3. It looks very interesting. What hardness do you use? I saw it exist in 37 to 41 degrees hardness

Reactions: Konrad Bak
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews

Hi Konrad Bak,

Good day to you.

Best regards,

Black Colour and blue sponge

I found the H3Nat is more spinny, but cost 5 times more, TUTTLE is very good rubber too.
I use 37 degree of Yinhe Asia 3, red colour and it is very attractive in terms of feeling, I found it is like very good 45 degree of rubber from ESN, maybe the smell is worse, the quality it is not the highest it looks like sriver better "super hero " brother. Sorry Butterfly, you messed with me, you have problems...
The 41 degree looks interesting too, it is not the spinniest rubber but with very good control, so forgot about sriver get Yinhe Jupiter Asia 3 it will be 10x times better

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I really enjoy the control from Tuttle V Beijing National boosted 3 times, for me the worst part is throw but 2hours is nothing to add good review, I must feel the rubber better. The quality of the ball is very high but it is spin sensitive in counterattack if I compare to H3 BS there is big hole but this rubber is one of a kind it is game changer in the area. The balls goes long and sharp if I counter attack
The Reverse side spin service loves the rubber. This is very good rubber for sidespin reverse, the ball is short with a lot of spin but with classic upspin and downspin services the ball has weird long trajectory I must just adjust not talk.
I found it was hard to put the ball on other part of table when the ball was short, it was hard to lift the downspin chopping balls
My rubber weights 70-71 grams without any foils, I didn't weight after cut but it was probably 47-48 grams.
I used composite blade which is not probably good choice but I don't have reason to change the blade.
The topsheet is very soft, this rubber works like hybrid because the sponge is bouncing after booster treatment very well and I feel linear attitude, but it was hard to make looping balls with higher trajectory because dwell time is short and it touch a lot of nets, the spin was high, the control when someone put pressure on myself is very high, The control when I put pressure was not linear as I want but yeah maybe it was not my day.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Does somebody still use Kokutaku Tuple 110 (medium pimples, stated 35-38 degree hard sponge, cream white colored, dense)? I just noticed, that recently it has been removed from the ITTF Approved rubbers list.

I would be interested, what would be an ITTF approved closely resembling replacement, as I have pretty much befriended its playing properties (I like the hard sponge, which gets only activated after some power is applied, but it is very dynamic - the topsheet has also better than expected grip, and horizontally oriented pips, which helps with spinning the ball, but they are tall enough to bend a bit and make noticeable disruption in proper hands).

Konrad Bak;370380Tuttle V beijing terlihat dan terasa sangat mirip dengan H3 National, ini adalah pengganti terbaik saat ini bagi saya
Yinhe Asia 3 seperti karet tensor dengan topsheet lengket dan sangat cocok untuk backhand.
Pengeluaran uang yang baik, terima kasih

Interesting
Unfortunately, Beijing V at our place is not sold yet.
Ready stock VIP 2018
VIP 2018 is it comparable to H3N?