Back to Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,112
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,112 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,112
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #1

    Are Kokutaku rubbers good?

    Anybody tried Kokutaku rubbers and are they fast/spinny? I see some rubbers that look fairly nice like the M1, M2, M3 and National 5 on Aliexpress.Â

    Â

  2. lodro is online now
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 431 1,137
    L
    lodro is online now
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,137 431

    User Info Menu

    #2
    give a url of the place on aliexpress please. I can not find any of the rubbers you mention.
    I got experience wit 868 and they are ok for the money but do not last very long and are not
    aimed at top players but more for recreational players like myself.

  3. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,112
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,112 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,112
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #3

  4. lodro is online now
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 431 1,137
    L
    lodro is online now
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,137 431

    User Info Menu

    #4
    interesting, they are all very competitively priced, especially the National version.
    I noticed that some are made in Taiwan, also Japan and China.
    Some are Kokutaku, some are Tuttle and others are Tuple brand.

    As they are so cheap, one is tempted to just get one each and experiment.
    I might get the international version 😁

  5. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,112
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,112 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,112
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lodro
    interesting, they are all very competitively priced, especially the National version.
    I noticed that some are made in Taiwan, also Japan and China.
    Some are Kokutaku, some are Tuttle and others are Tuple brand.

    As they are so cheap, one is tempted to just get one each and experiment.
    I might get the international version 😁

    It looks like they all came out this year. Let me know which one you get and how it is.

    Anybody else have experience with Kokutaku rubbers?


  6. lodro is online now
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 431 1,137
    L
    lodro is online now
    says TT-CLOWN, old git
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,137 431

    User Info Menu

    #6
    i am only interested in the National 5 and this is not a Kokutaku but a Tuttle

  7. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,270
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,270 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,270
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lodro
    i am only interested in the National 5 and this is not a Kokutaku but a Tuttle

    you bought that National Beijing V ??

    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  8. aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 24
    A
    aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 24 3
    #8
    Yes they are good rubbers, very good in reality.

    I play since a few month with the National V blue sponge. Before that I played with the G20 and before the G20 I played with the VIP 2018. They are all very good rubbers for whom like Chinese rubbers. They are cheap and last very long. In fact the sponge is used before the topsheet. The topsheet of the VIP and the G20 are different from everything that already exists. They are stripped, in one way for the VIP and 2 ways for the G20. The grip of all those rubbers is enormous. The G20 have the highest throw a little bit further comes the National V and after that the VIP.

    The National V has a gigantic dwell time, the sponge is hard and need to be boosted. The topsheet is soft and elastic in contrary of the VIP and the G20. The amount of spin you can impart is very high. They are cheap rubbers and some can be afraid of the quality but don’t need to be.

    It exists also a rubber named G10 to compete with D09C for half the price.

    And too they have a large choice, for some of us it may be too much to see clearly their range, of rubbers for decent prices and more that that if I can say so.

    Tuttle and Kokutaku is the same brand/factory in fact.

    The Following User Likes aliastheaka's Post:

    Konrad Bak

    Last edited by aliastheaka; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:40 PM.

  9. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,270
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,270 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,270
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by aliastheaka
    Yes they are good rubbers, very good in reality.

    I play since a few month with the National V blue sponge. Before that I played with the G20 and before the G20 I played with the VIP 2018. They are all very good rubbers for whom like Chinese rubbers. They are cheap and last very long. In fact the sponge is used before the topsheet. The topsheet of the VIP and the G20 are different from everything that already exists. They are stripped, in one way for the VIP and 2 ways for the G20. The grip of all those rubbers is enormous. The G20 have the highest throw a little bit further comes the National V and after that the VIP.

    The National V has a gigantic dwell time, the sponge is hard and need to be boosted. The topsheet is soft and elastic in contrary of the VIP and the G20. The amount of spin you can impart is very high. They are cheap rubbers and some can be afraid of the quality but don’t need to be.

    It exists also a rubber named G10 to compete with D09C for half the price.

    And too they have a large choice, for some of us it may be too much to see clearly their range, of rubbers for decent prices and more that that if I can say so.

    Tuttle and Kokutaku is the same brand/factory in fact.

    Big thanks, I can say I read all french reviews with translator and I find G20 is popular but no one write review about National V (orange and blue sponge) The G20 looks on YT review as artillery but heavy, diamonds on my Patek is heavy
    but thank you. Your small review is very important because I even try to find reviews on Chinese forum.
    You wrote cheap but on Aliexpress it is not "cheap "
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  10. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,270
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,270 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,270
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #10
    is it National V
    something similiar if we talk about sponge to
    kokutaku-tuple-007-pro_topic86974.html

    You can write here review in French I will translate, for me the National version of Beijing looks like (that one)

    I will buy this too so I will make review for you.
    http://www.tt-mart.com/goods/view?no...contents_quick
    Last edited by Konrad Bak; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:31 PM.
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  11. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,112
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,112 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,112
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #11
    I've never used Kokutaku or Tuttle rubber, but I kinda gave up because they have toooo many rubbers and its hard to understand. I dont know what is their "flagship" rubber like H3 or Dignics.

    I see all these rubbers like Hercules, Samurai, Attractice Force, 007, and it goes on forever.

  12. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,270
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,270 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,270
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zhuang
    I've never used Kokutaku or Tuttle rubber, but I kinda gave up because they have toooo many rubbers and its hard to understand. I dont know what is their "flagship" rubber like H3 or Dignics.

    I see all these rubbers like Hercules, Samurai, Attractice Force, 007, and it goes on forever.
    I think Aliexpress because it is not all their rubbers are made in China have high prices,,
    Your point of view is from Aliexpress buyer who likes top level rubbers on catalogue and on aliexpress so the brand Kokutaku/Tuttle/Tuple/ 61second has really different type of branding for me, they made a lot of rubbers which has the same ITTF LARC code- Beijing 1-2-3-4-5,
    we all know that from Beijing 1 to 5 is 14 years difference..
    Beijing 4 made in 2012 year. You can find Kokutaku 007 for Thailand,,
    You Can find pips made by Kokutaku with Japanese and Chinese sponges and another action, that you can find Tulpe sponges(maybe brand only for sponges).
    You can find Spring 3B *old series rubber* with Ma Wenge blessing and new super fancy red sponge version+ ONLY FOR KOREA ?!

    Sky 380 A looks like
    https://www.pingpong777.com/tuttle-s...ml?language=En
    TUTTLE Sky A380 is the latest development of Tuttle, made according to German technology. The surface of the lining is not sticky, and in terms of characteristics it is more like a Japanese-European tensor.
    With the participation of leading Chinese experts and trainers, TUTTLE Sky A380 managed to implement the advanced technology of the Crystal top sheet and use a highly elastic sponge with internal energy.
    ?!
    Tuttle G20/G10 is like A tier product with top level materials
    Tuttle Beijing V National is like they H3
    and everything else is mystery

    I will show you something extra at the top of list
    Wai Lok Special Made Blue sponge Rubber (TUTTLE) ?!?!??!?!
    maybe it is this
    https://www.speed-and-spin.com/produ...-sp%C3%A9ciale

    The Following User Likes Konrad Bak's Post:

    aliastheaka

    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  13. aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 24
    A
    aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 24 3
    #13
    @Konrad Bak, that is exactly as you said. What is strange is that numbers of sellers across the Europe sell cheaper that on Aliexpress. When I used the VIP i bought it for 10,90 euros whiche is a bargain regard the quality of the rubber.
    Here is the last catalog of Tuttle

    https://online.fliphtml5.com/wpeyt/clkx/#p=1

    You find complete reviews in French about the G20, the G10, the National V and the VIP on the following links

    https://tennis2table.com/forum/revet...resident-g20-2

    https://tennis2table.com/forum/revet...g10#post-29005

    https://tennis2table.com/forum/revet...tle-national-v

    https://forum.tennis-de-table.com/t/.../23874?page=14

    I will compare them if some of you are interested when I have more time 😊
    Last edited by aliastheaka; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:59 AM.

  14. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,112
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,112 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,112
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #14
    I would be interested to hear how their top rubbers compare to top rubbers from Palio, Yinhe, Friendship, etc.

  15. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,270
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,270 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,270
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by aliastheaka
    @Konrad Bak, that is exactly as you said. What is strange is that numbers of sellers across the Europe sell cheaper that on Aliexpress. When I used the VIP i bought it for 10,90 euros whiche is a bargain regard the quality of the rubber.
    Here is the last catalog of Tuttle

    https://online.fliphtml5.com/wpeyt/clkx/#p=1

    You find complete reviews in French about the G20, the G10, the National V and the VIP on the following links

    https://tennis2table.com/forum/revet...resident-g20-2

    https://tennis2table.com/forum/revet...g10#post-29005

    https://tennis2table.com/forum/revet...tle-national-v

    https://forum.tennis-de-table.com/t/.../23874?page=14

    I will compare them if some of you are interested when I have more time 😊

    yeah I found that catalog and review of the tuttle national v with nicopong stolen special edition rubber, what can I say more, big thanks for your work. You put every links which was hidden for me if I use PC, it is good to see someone who gets a lot work for unknown gem like Tuttle.

    For me this catalog shows that German part of brand have own work, and they want to sell better products for us
    The funny part Vip2018 has link to their site and the site is
    http://www.chinatuttle.com/gym.htm

    ....perfect looking site
    A380 has probably 3-4 different version of packages, from your catalog has black sponge so it is new, on pingpong777 it is white.
    For me the biggest disadvantages from buying is their "season" work. If you like one type of rubber->you must buy 10 rubbers because it is easy to be out of stock, yeah I read that France shop can get a lot of rubbers, but one year later? It Can be harder to get
    from the review of blade, the National V Beijing looks very low throw rubber is it correct



    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

  16. aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 24
    A
    aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 24 3
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zhuang
    I would be interested to hear how their top rubbers compare to top rubbers from Palio, Yinhe, Friendship, etc.

    I am sorry but I won’t be able to answer that as I have never tried any rubbers of those brands


  17. aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 24
    A
    aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 24 3
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Bak

    yeah I found that catalog and review of the tuttle national v with nicopong stolen special edition rubber, what can I say more, big thanks for your work. You put every links which was hidden for me if I use PC, it is good to see someone who gets a lot work for unknown gem like Tuttle.

    For me this catalog shows that German part of brand have own work, and they want to sell better products for us
    The funny part Vip2018 has link to their site and the site is
    http://www.chinatuttle.com/gym.htm

    ....perfect looking site
    A380 has probably 3-4 different version of packages, from your catalog has black sponge so it is new, on pingpong777 it is white.
    For me the biggest disadvantages from buying is their "season" work. If you like one type of rubber->you must buy 10 rubbers because it is easy to be out of stock, yeah I read that France shop can get a lot of rubbers, but one year later? It Can be harder to get
    from the review of blade, the National V Beijing looks very low throw rubber is it correct

    I cannot tell about the blade as I haven’t tried it. What we can see about Tuttle is that they target users more exigent about the quality. Chinese brands suffer a lot with an inconsistent quality control. But those new rubbers and blades they offer are very good and even if some of the new rubbers cost most it is still very affordable. We can see a really improvement such as better packagings, nicer blades. Also they can made on custom rubbers on special request as a sponge of a rubber with a topsheet of another for example or specific thickness.
    Where it is difficult is the renaming like 868 series for example and it is difficult to follow for us. One day you you will buy a 868 Tokyo and another day buying the same the sponge has changed.

    The G20 is truly amazing but very hard and the topsheet also but when you activate the sponge you can create massive spin, that is incredible. I switch on the National V because it was too exigent for me and the National V has the advantage to have o soft topsheet with longer pips which make topspin easier. The VIP is a very good option too but I find it more hitting oriented but also very good in the others fields, it is the softest one of those three and the red is a little softer.


  18. Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 128 1,112
    M
    Michael Zhuang is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,112 128

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    1,112
    128
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #18
    Is it a fast/bouncy rubber? or is it a "dead" rubber like H3?

  19. aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 24
    A
    aliastheaka is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 24 3
    #19
    As it is very hard you need to boost it to be bouncy. With the appropriate swing it is very fast

  20. Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 251 1,270
    Konrad Bak's Avatar
    Konrad Bak is offline
    says deleted account
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,270 251

    User Info Menu


    Oct 2016
    Poland
    1,270
    251
    1534
    Read 5 Reviews
    #20
    spin sensitive?
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.