ovtcharovs new blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
What are the differences between ovtcharovs no 1 senso blade from donic and his new blade from butterfly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
What are the differences between ovtcharovs no 1 senso blade from donic and his new blade from butterfly

I think that the question to ask is how it is different from Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC. If someone answers that for you I can say that the Innerforce rewards more of a hitting approach, while Donic Ovtcharov No.1 Senso is all day looping machine, and hits does not feel as well as good as on Innerforce. ONo1S has also a big chunk of power on the top end, that Innerforce does not have.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

i also want to know what do you guys think about Blade Donic Balsa Carbo Certran Fibre i heard that it is harder than CARBO FLEECE

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I think that the question to ask is how it is different from Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC. If someone answers that for you I can say that the Innerforce rewards more of a hitting approach, while Donic Ovtcharov No.1 Senso is all day looping machine, and hits does not feel as well as good as on Innerforce. ONo1S has also a big chunk of power on the top end, that Innerforce does not have.

I heard that the no 1 senso is similar to ma longs blade which is suited for longer strokes
would you say that to use the no 1 senso you would need to use longer or shorter strokes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

I heard that the no 1 senso is similar to ma longs blade which is suited for longer strokes
would you say that to use the no 1 senso you would need to use longer or shorter strokes

I would rather say that it requires a lot of effort to work properly. If that means a longer stroke with less accel or shorter with harder accel, that is up to you. It requires more power from the body, but I was able to put much more pace and spin into the balls than with Innerforce Layer ALC. That is the exact reason I sold the Innerforce ALC. The ONo1Senso feels just so good that I will not want to buy another blade in a quite long time I guess. I played it for a year or so and did not even thought about buying another blade (with a small exception on the W968 No.7, if that ever happens).

Reactions: Tango K
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Why didnt ovtcharov want to play with his own blade when he was with donic?

if it is very good

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

what rubbers do you think would go well with the no 1 sesno
on the bh - acuda s1
fh - bluegrip c2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
I don’t know why people say he pretended to play Donic blade. There is a review he did with Dan. If Donic forced him to pretend, he wouldn’t do that sort. Why would he bother? Why would you go out and lie while you could stay silent about it? I do believe he did use Donic No 1.

There are tons of nice blades on this planet people never care about. My Victas Zx Gears for example. Just as nice as Butterfly stuff (I own some top Butterfly blades).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I am most likely going to buy the no 1 sesno
with
fh - bluegrip c2
bh - acuda s1
would you say these rubbers would go well
for a very aggressive looping play

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

I am most likely going to buy the no 1 sesno
with
fh - bluegrip c2
bh - acuda s1
would you say these rubbers would go well
for a very aggressive looping play

It should be quite good. This blade likes tacky stuff. When it comes to backhand I've used only Gewo EL Pro 48 and Victas 1-Stiff, and much preferred the first one. I think that Acuda should be just fine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

on the inneforce alc what would rubbers would you recommend?

I've used selection of rubbers on that blade, a bunch of Chinese stuff, Tenergy 05, Battle 2 40 Prov, Yinhe Moon, 729 Spin, and whatnot. Of all rubbers, actually the Moon I liked the most. Now the owner uses Omega V Asia on that and it is pretty sweet. Also, I think that the Gewo El Pro 48 would play just as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Also what are the differences between the ovtcharov no 1 senso and the donic true carbon inner

True carbon inner has following composition:
Technology: 7 plies of Kiri (inner), Hybrid Aramid Carbon (3+5), Ayous (2&6), Koto (1&7, outer)

And the no.1 senso has ayous core and limba outer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
I have both blades. They are completely different. Donic Senso n1 feels the ball much more. the control is similar. I can't compare much because the rubbers I have on senso n1 are dignics 09c with t05 and on ovtcharov alc I have two dignics 05. It's unfair to go into detail, I can say Ovtacharov Alc is much more direct with the ball and more difficult to take her income. I prefer Donic Senso but I believe a top professional prefers Butterfly ovtcharov alc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
I would go as far that No.1 Senso just a very good higher-end version of DHS Long 5 commercial. The ball feeling is just so much better than the normal version (I've got both Senso and non-Senso version).
I read that too, it's my favorite blade and I have several different ones. I actually have two Donic Ovtacharov sense n1. I also read that Donic Original Senso n1 does not have the same quality as Ovtacharov Senso n1 and that Ovtacharov Senso is a Super ZLC. In 2 weeks I will be with the DHS representative in Portugal and I will confirm that it is the same blade that Ma Long uses

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
20210805_165504.jpg