ovtcharovs new blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
20210805_165504.jpg

That is a fine collection. How does handle of No.1 Senso compare to the Butterlfy version?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews

That is a fine collection. How does handle of No.1 Senso compare to the Butterlfy version?

I am an average player, I have several years of experience but I am not a professional. With Senso I feel the ball much more, I can correct the plays better, I also think it's easier to play and gives me more confidence. With Ovtacharov Alc I think it's more difficult for the opponent, don't throw the ball too high in the current game. The Ovtacharov Alc is a deadly blade for those who have hands for it. Who has the habit of changing blades does not work well. Whoever buys Butterfly Ovtacharov Alc cannot use other blades, to get fully used to it. It turns out to be what I've been doing, because of the money I spent on it ahahahahahaha. At the moment I don't have much confidence in her and some balls attacking go into the net. Situation that doesn't happen to me with Senso n1

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Yes, THICKNESS 5.8 ( senso) VS 6.2( butterfly)

I am not a big fan of him personally, but he has a very nice taste of blades. I will probably get the Butterfly version later just out of curiosity. I am pretty sure that, whichever blade OP picks, he will have a great time.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews

I am not a big fan of him personally, but he has a very nice taste of blades. I will probably get the Butterfly version later just out of curiosity. I am pretty sure that, whichever blade OP picks, he will have a great time.

Ovtacharov is not the most brilliant player in terms of game quality, I personally prefer Xu Xin or Waldner. Note that I think he is a great player. But he has an incredible passion for table tennis. When he talks about blades, rubbers sees that he is far above all players in terms of intelligence and knowledge. A blade made by him or a rubber is sacred material. His review of the senso n1 blade with Dan and the dignic 09c demonstrates what I'm writing.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews

in this photo the blades are superimposed on top of each other, they are exactly the same size. seems to be a photograph of each but no

Last edited: