Need Suggestions for Customised bat

This user has no status.

Hi Sir,
Thanks for your reply,
Can you help me to share the exact product name- My apologies; I am not tech-savvy.

You can order these products online at a website such as TableTennis11
Tenergy 80fx is a rubber made by the very reputable company Butterfly, this rubber should be easy to aquire, albeit very expensive, just watch out for fakes
The Nittaku holz seiben is a blade made by the company Nittaku
This set up should cost about €320 or 27860 Indian rupee's in total
This is a reasonably fast blade with softer rubbers, this looks like it will suit your playing style especially if you focus on spin more.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

You can order these products online at a website such as TableTennis11
Tenergy 80fx is a rubber made by the very reputable company Butterfly, this rubber should be easy to aquire, albeit very expensive, just watch out for fakes
The Nittaku holz seiben is a blade made by the company Nittaku
This set up should cost about €320 or 27860 Indian rupee's in total
This is a reasonably fast blade with softer rubbers, this looks like it will suit your playing style especially if you focus on spin more.

Thanks for your suggestion, its a bit expensive, Any cheaper alternative suggestion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
If I was you and have used this premade racket, almost anything would be better. Check out something like Stiga Energy Wood WRB or Yasaka Sweden Extra. These are nice all/off 5-ply wooden blades of good value, and look at Yasaka Rakza 7 or Andro Hexer Grip/Powergrip to find high class all/off rubbers with good spin and control. Or even cheaper and lighter 729 Focus III Snipe, as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Thanks for your suggestion, its a bit expensive, Any cheaper alternative suggestion.

My actual suggestion is, make video of you playing and show the forum. Any suggestions people make without seeing you play are guesses in the dark.

If people can see you play, they can have an idea of what you could use.

If you flat hit more than you loop, I am not 100% sure you are an advanced or an intermediate player. You could be. But, usually an intermediate level player is already very proficient at looping.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Can't @UpSideDownCarl do something about it as they are a moderator
I agree @Der_Echte

Hi Sir,
Apologies for my side, as i am not used to of this plat form, some how page was not moving due to some technical glitch due to that multiple post were sent.
I am human , Quite passionate player even at 40.

There is a reason why, when I see multiple posts that are identical, NO CHANGES, I don't just assume it is a bot but put out that it looks like the way a bot would behave.

Amit, in the future, if you are posting something and don't get responses, you can contact me by private message. But you should not post the same exact content over and over. It was interesting because your threads from a week ago had responses to them. And your threads from this week had responses to them.

There were 6 active threads. At least 3 of them had responses from other TTDaily members. I merged the threads so all responses are in this thread. Why did you not respond until now? Until it was thought you might be a bot?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews

Hi Sir,
Can you pls help me share the exact product name for the rubber and blade? I am afraid whether it is available in India or not.

I think, I'd already been quite specific about the blade, when I'd recommended

Sanwei Feather Carbon...Apart from the above Sanwei has other light-weight blades too . Check-out their Super Light Series

Your local I Sanwei distributor / reseller should have these in-stock

As for rubbers, check-out Palio AK-47 Blue ot Red.. both rubbers are pretty light-weight, fast, and fairly inexpensive.,.

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Check out Palio CAT with 729 Focus III Snipe on both sides. This is an ALC blade, but very controllable and not that fast. And it's really light weight. The rubbers are also very light weight. Go for 44 deg sponge (medium), and you wont be wrong. The whole setup could weigh 155-160g. But this is if the weight is really the most important thing. Otherwise there are millions of options....

Hi
Thanks for your suggestion.
weight is not show stopper for me, but it's should not be too heavy.
I am looking g for following specs
1) Flat shot 2) Top spin 3) Excellent control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I have just searched online, Stag Power Drive is a pre-made racket, weight 174g. Hi Amit Chahar, I am afraid that you may not be able to get a customized racket much lighter than that. Customized rackets are usually heavier than pre-made rackets, around 184g for a shakehand racket.

Hi, I am fine with ~185 gm TT bat.
can you pls suggest (blade+ rubber) options for following specs:
1) excellent Flat shots 2) Good for Top Spin 3 ) Most importantly - Have superb contron

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Hi Sir,
i hit both loop and flat hit very well.
If ball is low and have bahasin then Loop is the preferred choice.
Whereas, when found ball with no or less spin and slightly higher in high then Flat hit or Flat hit with spin generated through my arm is the best strategy to kill the rally and make the opponent impossible to return.
It's a trade-off therefore I requested suggestions for - 1) Flat hit 2) Top Spin 3) Excellent control ( most importantly)
Pls provide your suggestions