Pongfinity bat review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi,
Has anyone tried Pongfinity bat, I saw it on their youtube channel, but it is slightly expensive?
Pls share your review

here is the link_

This user has no status.
I know nothing about it, there is a thread about it.
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?25656-Pongfinity-Sensei

There are hundreds of reputable blades and rubbers from different manufacturers. They have been designed by experts and tested by a wide range of players in different countries. We know those products more than a pre-made racket.

There are also thousands of pre-made rackets in the world, only a few of them are good rackets. I think Pongfinity rackets would be one of the good ones. But those good pre-made rackets are usually re-branded blades and rubbers of existing products from other manufacturers. They assemble them and charge you premium for saving your time to know different blades and rubbers. And you will also lose the chance to discuss table tennis equipment with others, because you don't know what blade and rubbers you are using.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I know nothing about it, there is a thread about it.
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?25656-Pongfinity-Sensei

There are hundreds of reputable blades and rubbers from different manufacturers. They have been designed by experts and tested by a wide range of players in different countries. We know those products more than a pre-made racket.

There are also thousands of pre-made rackets in the world, only a few of them are good rackets. I think Pongfinity rackets would be one of the good ones. But those good pre-made rackets are usually re-branded blades and rubbers of existing products from other manufacturers. They assemble them and charge you premium for saving your time to know different blades and rubbers. And you will also lose the chance to discuss table tennis equipment with others, because you don't know what blade and rubbers you are using.

Thats right.