TableTennis11 v Pongfinity

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
This kind of puts ITTF to shame with an absolute garbage quality vidoes that they've produced over so many years, when they could've done it as good as this video above years ago. Especially with the really cool slow-motion features that is in this video, the ITTF could never be even bothered to bring it to this level so that everyone can watch matches in such quality. Even now their side angle in their WTT is absolutely horrible and unwatchable.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
Are there any good sources of videos of post-match commentary like this from expert coaches or pros? Narrated video review of strategies after a match would seem to be a vital post-match analytic process, but I rarely see any of those. Am I missing them somewhere? Love to see thing like "For this point, I served short underspin to the middle expecting a short push return I could flip, Instead he chiquited to my forehead, which I was able to block to his backhand, giving me a weak return". Stuff like that would be very entertaining and informative. I recall seeing something like a few years ago, I think Henzell narrating a match he had played, and it was great insight.

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Are there any good sources of videos of post-match commentary like this from expert coaches or pros? Narrated video review of strategies after a match would seem to be a vital post-match analytic process, but I rarely see any of those. Am I missing them somewhere? Love to see thing like "For this point, I served short underspin to the middle expecting a short push return I could flip, Instead he chiquited to my forehead, which I was able to block to his backhand, giving me a weak return". Stuff like that would be very entertaining and informative. I recall seeing something like a few years ago, I think Henzell narrating a match he had played, and it was great insight.

(3) Coach Lin - YouTube - Coach Lin has some.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Did no one notice how white the background was on the non-camera side and how well the players played on that side and how poorly the players played when facing that background?

Pongfinity won 11-0 on that side and TT11 won on that side easily. Play conditions on each side of court are huge in the outcome. WHO can play under the poor conditions means a lot.

• Wow