Adidas Avenger 7

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
Are there any blades similar (or identical, preferably,) to Adidas Avenger 7?
Since Adidas don’t do TT equipment anymore I can’t buy the Avenger 7 (old one is pretty chipped now) so wanted to know if there was anything that feels pretty much the same.
Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
I think few of Adidas blades are now manufactured for ITC. Adidas Challenge Speed and Force are now named ITC Challenge Speed and Force.

I don't think ITC keep selling Adidas Avenger 7, but they have ITC Dynarc T7, which is 7 ply allwood blade with heat treated koto as the outerply (as opposed to walnut outerply on Avenger 7, IIRC).

Regarding the suggestions above, I think Ma Lin Extra Offensive is more similar to Adidas Avenger 5 (both being 5-ply allwood blade with walnut outerply).

Donic Ovtcharov (now Original) senso V1, is 7 ply allwood blade with walnut outerply, thus more similar to your Avenger 7.

Last edited:
Are there any blades similar (or identical, preferably,) to Adidas Avenger 7?
Since Adidas don’t do TT equipment anymore I can’t buy the Avenger 7 (old one is pretty chipped now) so wanted to know if there was anything that feels pretty much the same.
Thanks!

There are 2 Yasaka 7-ply Walnut blades that are more or less identical to Avenger 7.