Gym ball & Resistance Band

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Good evening friend Carl,

First I must thank you for teaching me that stretching to help solve an ache in my right upper hip / buttock area. The dull pain is still there whenever after I play TT but it is not bothering me much once I perfom that stretching you taught me,

OK, back to my main topic. Recently, I bought a gym ball ( those big bouncy ball you see in some gym ) and some good quality resistance rubber-band. I am thinking if you could show me or point me to some YT videos that are TT specific exercise using these apparatus for the purpose of strengthening our muscles for injury prevention in the TT game. I have some instruction that comes with the purchase, however, I am wondering if you know some TT specific usage.

In a couple of years I will be hitting the fifties and I hope to minimize injury so that I can play TT for as long as I can. Thank you friend Carl. You have a good evening too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
Here are some that largely cover the core muscles, and mainly just using no equipment or bands. First half of the video is a little repetitive but some more variety towards then. If it's good enough for them...

Last edited: