Will the new female ITTF throw chopper Linda Bergstrom under the bus ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
The new ITTF President after November 2021 will be Sweden’s Ms. Petra Sorling
USA’s (chopper) Ms.Virginia Sung will also be elected as an ITTF Vice-president at AGM-2021 in Houston in November 2021

Like any other country Sweden has always supported its national players (except for choppers of course), no matter & however screwed up the logic maybe.

Some examples

1. In the 90s (I think at 1995 or 1997 BGM not sure of year but definitely happened), Sweden made a bizarre proposal that would have required rubbers on both sides of the racket (if both sides used) to be identical. This was done to protect the dominance of their Dream Team 2 (All of them two winged loopers). Of course it was defeated.

2. However later on, in 1998, Sweden did absolutely nothing to protect chopper Thomas Nordberg (Or is it Tomas Nordberg ? Can’t find him on Google search but he did exists LOL), who used what else, the banned Feint Long (classic) of course

3. But later sometime around 2011 or so, Sweden made an even bizarre 180 degree turn around from their 90’s proposal, asking the ITTF to repeal Scholer’s frictionless pips ban to protect Fabian Akerstrom.

So now, this brings us now to Linda Bergstrom, the up and coming female Swedish chopper (Back to P1r Long Pips after failing with her try to be an “honorary looper” with Spectol Short Pips) .

So the question now is :-
Will the 2 new females on the new ITTF Executive Council (after November 2021) support Linda Bergstrom & do the right thing at least now, unlike the wrong 3 things that Swedish Association did before as listed above or will they throw Linda Bergstrom (a chopper) under the bus like they did to Tomas Nordberg ?

Will they do the right thing and increase the maximum limit of Aspect Ratio to at least 1.5 ( if not the fair value of 1.7) ?

1.5 equals ( the previous 1.3 which must never have been changed plus ONLY 0.2 for 3 atrocities > 40 mm ball, pip density reduction and 40+ plastic ball)
1.7 equals (1.5 above plus 0.1 for speed-glue ban repeal of 1995 and 0.1 for fake glue ban of 2008 to fool the IOC, after development of boosters to circumvent speed-glues )

I am fully aware of the fact that AR is NOT the ONLY parameter that effects “kink” (I am using the exact offensive & belittling word used by Scholer) . There are 5 or 6 other pip design parameters that can effect “kink” (they meant unpredictability) . But my point is that Scholer used AR as an excuse to punish Feint Long (classic) users (including all top defenders including Tomas Nordberg) using microwaved Curl P1(classic) as an excuse (but of course none of these were REAL reasons why Scholer passed 1998 AR reduction regulation but that is another story called (Business rival) Dr.Neubauer Episode 1- 1998 . Episode 2 - 2008).
My point is that it is possible to design rubber with AR of even 2.0 with minimal unpredictability but ITTF has refused to do the right thing for the past 23 years and yet had passed more and more rules to punish the defenders in 2000, 2004 and 2014

So will Petra Sorling & Virginia Sung call an ITTF Executive Council at AGM 2021 and pass a regulation to increase the AR to at least 1.5 if not 1.7 ? Of course not .
Swede Petra Sorling will throw fellow Swede (up & coming Swedish chopper) Linda Bergstrom under the bus along with chopper Virginia Sung
They will continue to be in denial and in support of those types of ex-players who control the ITTF and their collaborators.

If Virginia Sung has any sense of decency & fair-play & ethics, she would take the initiative & call a meeting of ITTF executive council at AGM 2021 and pass a regulation to increase AR to 1.5
Of course they will have to face the music for this after December 2021 ( and accept full responsibility if sponsors vanish & table-tennis gets removed from Olympics) if they chose to pretend to ignore this issue & act like this is a bad dream.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

But why did you dig up this old forgotten thread?

i dont pay much attention to dates i am afraid

On the other hand i dont go searching the old threads. I click on latest
and choose from that.
Also Bergstrom played Ito in Macau so that made the thread seem more current.
sorry if it spoilt your day!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Read 1 reviews
i dont pay much attention to dates i am afraid

On the other hand i dont go searching the old threads. I click on latest
and choose from that.
Also Bergstrom played Ito in Macau so that made the thread seem more current.
sorry if it spoilt your day!

No worries 😉 It didn’t spoil my day.
I just couldn’t understand why someone would dig up a one year old thread which have no replies . It felt counterproductive to call it bull shit and at the same time awaken a forgotten thread with no replies.
But if the thread by some reason was shown at top, I do understand. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
sounds like another one of Srinivas Janardhanan's post and he just commented on his own post... haha
Srinivas Janardhanan = james z, sjan, and many other (different name, talking same stuff)

Linda has been doing pretty well.
love her style and game!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Doing well by whose standards ?
By the standards set by the corrupt ITTF that you worship ?
So how is your scam collecting money for South African kids coming along ? What scam will you think up next ?
scammer calling a genuine, scammer?
any one taking up your 5000 dollllar offer? did you even contact anyone outside of TTD forum? lol

haha, old man, you should just go play the sport than being obsessed.
Its not good for your health!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Well obviously you are a chicken. I made you a fai roffer which you refuse & all you can do is hurl blind insults with no substance.
I told you to send me 10 sample rubbers.
Until you can give me the product, your boring "use my product" is just day dreaming hogwash and text polution.

so put your action to where your words are.
lack of action = no substance

So who did I scam? show your evidence or name yourself No Substance Janardhanan

you are old, you should know this, but I do worry 40 years of obsession does change the mind a lot and may just need professional help

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
And I asked you why in the hell would I send you sample rubbers if I can get them myself & distribute them. Why would i need you ?

You asked me to help South African kids. I offered you a simple easy solution to

1. Help South African kids
2. Help pips / anti players worldwide
3. Make yourself loads of money.
4. Take an all expenses paid business vacation to Indonesia & China

But since you keep coming up with excuses & that clearly proves that your claims of intent to help Aouth African kids is a big lie.

when did you offer me to make loads of money?
when did you offer me vacations?

haha
you wanna just go take a nap?
you have your agenda, and you are getting confused again
that is common trait when you are spinning in lies and fabrication that you end up not knowing what you said or didn't say.

so tell me, who got scammed by me?
Nice talking to you No Substance Janardhanan and No Stock Janardhanan
call me when you have Substance and Stock

Last edited: