Next step: After Aurus Soft... what rubber?

This user has no status.
Hello,
In my club, all started using Aurus Soft to learn.
Now I feel like I need a change, something more. I don't want to lose control and I'm not a strong or fast player, but I have a good backhand and I try hard. My blade would be Joola Medium Wing and Tibhar Force Pro. I thought of:
-Aurus Select
-Tibhar Evolution FX-S
What do you recommend, european rubber type, more powerful but controllable?
Thanks!!

says Footwork footwork footwork
Thanks, Lazer. I was checking on Rakza 7 and Rakza soft, both look amazing and very useful. The price in Samsonov's store in Granada is the same for Rakza 7, Evolution fx-s and Aurus Prime.
Regards from Spain!

Side question: are there any clubs in Granada? I’m there often for work but I never successfully found a club or a table with people to play…

Regarding the original topic: I quite like the fx series. I’ve tried fx-s and thought it was quite controllable with good speed when you added pressure.

I’ve used Rakza7 a Long time ago and also swore by it, but my technique for Bh is quite different now so take that with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Side question: are there any clubs in Granada? I’m there often for work but I never successfully found a club or a table with people to play…

Hello alas26,
I have the fx-s, in my point of view, it looks the most gentle Evolution series rubber.
In Granada I play in C. T. M. Ciudad de Granada, the old Caja Granada were Samsonov and He Zhiwen played in 2000s. But there are others club very close to the city, like C. T. M. Vegas del Genil or Covirán Huétor Vega where He ZhiWen is now (at his 59-60's years old).
Cheers!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
There are a gazillion choices for a modern, soft sponged rubber that plays a little firmer and has decent control.

If you stick with Tibhar, K1 Euro version and FX-P are very stable choices for that class. A plus is that you local area likely sells those and at an acceptable price.

Every company makes a few rubbers in this class, so many to choose it is impossible to know them all.

This user has no status.
If you stick with Tibhar, K1 Euro version and FX-P are very stable choices for that class. A plus is that you local area likely sells those and at an acceptable price

Der Echte thanks! K1 looks more sticky and I dont like it but the FX-P seems a great choice, like the FX-S but softer... I think the FX-S could be better for the extra spin.
Cheers

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I used FX-S off and on and it is a more dynamic rubber for sure...yet there are always trade off. I had good enough touch to have it not affect me as much, but FX-P is a lot easier to manage on low to medium impact, you know what is gunna happen and that should be an attraction for a lot of players.