Rakza 7 alternatives

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
Hey guys!
I am using Rakza 7 on my forehand for two years now. I am generally happy with the rubber, but I think now I am confident enough to move to a rubber with more spin and slightly faster without sacrificing too much control. I will appreciate any suggestions.
Cheers

says Rozena! You complete me.
Hey guys!I am using Rakza 7 on my forehand for two years now. I am generally happy with the rubber, but I think now I am confident enough to move to a rubber with more spin and slightly faster without sacrificing too much control. I will appreciate any suggestions.Cheers
More spin & speed on BH rubber?There can only be one, the one and only: Tenergy 05; choose the Hard version if you can handle the speed while compromising control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
More spin & speed on BH rubber?There can only be one, the one and only: Tenergy 05; choose the Hard version if you can handle the speed while compromising control.

I think Tenergy 05 may be a little fast for me. I can spin with it easily, but for blocking, I have problems as it is very spin sensitive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020

Thanks. This is definitely a good option. I think it gives a good spin. But is it easy for blocking too?

I find it easy for blocking - but, note, only as a forehand rubber. It's not bad on the BH but, to me anyway, it feels excellent on the FH and not-quite-right on the BH.

FYI, take a look here: https://pingsunday.com/best-forehand-rubbers-table-tennis/#09_Fastarc_G1
And also here: https://world-tt.com/ps_goods/goods_ranking.php

There's a reason the G-1 has been the number 1 selling rubber for so long!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021

I find it easy for blocking - but, note, only as a forehand rubber. It's not bad on the BH but, to me anyway, it feels excellent on the FH and not-quite-right on the BH.

There's a reason the G-1 has been the number 1 selling rubber for so long!

Thanks Manto. I had some doubts between G1 and Joola Rhyzm-P. I think Fastarc G1 is a better choice.

says Rozena! You complete me.

I think Tenergy 05 may be a little fast for me. I can spin with it easily, but for blocking, I have problems as it is very spin sensitive.

Love blocking and spin insensitive?

Short pimple or anti?

Or

Mark V 1.8mm. Good for passive blocking playstyle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
i will say g-1, played it for 2 years. you can get spinny serves and the rubber doesnt bottom out easily unless you give your 100% in every shot.
as per mentioned above, it is still quite the popular rubber even though its 10 years old. if you have friends or club members who use it, do give a try to feel the rubber, your hand give u the best information :D