Racket King: A Table Tennis Collectible Mobile Game for Android

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Collect and build virtual table tennis rackets and exchange them with your friends.

In this mobile game you can collect table tennis rubbers and different blades, which are completely virtual. By combining rubbers with blades, you can create the perfect table tennis racket. Trade your items with your friends, and negotiate with the master merchant, who often makes absurd offers. Repair broken blades and dominate the table tennis equipment world!

It took me a long time to reach this point, but now I have finally created a stable version of Racket King, a mobile game where you can collect different items, which can be rubbers (there are many types, even pimples!), blades and more. It is just like a collectible card game, but for your phone! Anyone who plays Table Tennis will like this game. If your friends play too, you can even exchange items via QR code! I would love to get to hear some reviews from you!

Give it a shot here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.lkl.racketking

(Don't worry about the German language in the screenshots, the game is available in English too!)