Butterfly Primorac?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to the game and have been looking to get a wood Primorac but they seem to be out of stock everywhere. Is anyone selling? Or know how I could go about getting one? I live in the US.

Thanks for considering,
Dave

says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
says Table Tennis - the sport for life.
Jan 2013
There seems to be a Primorac supply problem at Butterfly. Even butterflyonline.com is out of stock for 6 weeks or so. Perhaps you could try Xiom Alround S or Xiom Offensive S. I really enjoy the Stiga Azalea blades — either allround or offensive.
The problems is mostly related to shipping out of Japan... they are mostly only able to offer the much slower surface mail, adding long delays to even more delays that most countries are experiencing due to Covid19 restrictons.

The Primorac is not all that special though IMO, most brands have similar blades with similar performance, so I'm sure you can find a decent alternative from another brand (like the ones mentioned above).

Reactions: Ch3nM3ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
Does anyone know which Gewo blade is a copy of the Primorac blade? My memory is, that is a good blade if they still make it.

Gewo Zoom Pro Off- is the blade.

Or you can also try:

a. Joola K5, basically a Primorac Off- with "honey-comb" handle

b. Donic Waldner senso v1 (yellow handle), basically a Primorac Off- with senso (void) handle

Last edited: