Sanwei New Target National

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews

Do you have a image or link? I didnt even know of it.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20210918081901&SearchText=sanwei+target+national

Pretty good and consistent rubber.

To have a comparisment:
It is as spinny as a Hurricane 3 neo (unboosted), and faster to a decent extent.
The huge difference and kind of a dealbreaker for me, was the fact that i had to change my technique pretty hard. In my experience to land decent shots, my strokes had to go vertically up to the ceiling because the ball never wanted to go really high with any kind of strokes. Hitting forward topspins was only possible if the ball was already way over the net and i had enough time for a powerful shot.

So if you are more of looping kind of player this rubber is really great. Really good feeling and really good spin output.

In case you are boosting your rubber, this might change what i said before. Never tried to boost that rubber, because is already decided to stick with the Hurricane 3 neo boosted^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20210918081901&SearchText=sanwei+target+national

To have a comparisment:
It is as spinny as a Hurricane 3 neo (unboosted), and faster to a decent extent.
The huge difference and kind of a dealbreaker for me, was the fact that i had to change my technique pretty hard. In my experience to land decent shots, my strokes had to go vertically up to the ceiling because the ball never wanted to go really high with any kind of strokes. Hitting forward topspins was only possible if the ball was already way over the net and i had enough time for a powerful shot.

So if you are more of looping kind of player this rubber is really great. Really good feeling and really good spin output.

In case you are boosting your rubber, this might change what i said before. Never tried to boost that rubber, because is already decided to stick with the Hurricane 3 neo boosted^^

I think this rubber has been around for years now. Anyway, any idea how the National version compares to the Target 90 version? I was leaning towards getting the 90 because I like the sponge color and because its almost half the price of the National. I imagine its not really double the performance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021

To have a comparisment:

Â

this is the old version