Butterfly Racket 801

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
Just open and try butterfly racket 801 and compared to my Stiga vortex tube 4 stars racket ....
I original am expecting if a ball is dropped freely on the racket 801, the ball will re-bounce higher than Vortex . But, after test, it is the other way round.
Why?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Just open and try butterfly racket 801 and compared to my Stiga vortex tube 4 stars racket .... I original am expecting if a ball is dropped freely on the racket 801, the ball will re-bounce higher than Vortex . But, after test, it is the other way round. Why?

what made you think the butterfly racket would be faster ? Because it costs twice as much ????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
when it comes to pre-made blades they are glued with the most bare minimum rubbers usually in the 1-1.5mm sponge thickness. what matters more is blade thickness and blade plies.
That is why you're better off buying blade and rubber separately and having the distributor glue them for you. These shops usually have that free gluing option or their own set of assembled blades and rubbers at a discount