Back to Forum
    says I breathe like Ovtcharov

Established TTD Member 37 125
    says I breathe like Ovtcharov

Established TTD Member 125 37

Opinions on Chinese junior pros?

I am a Chinese junior player (14). A lot of people will think you are very good at TT is you say your play in China. However, even though most Chinese pro or semi pros that play in district or city tourneys are extremely good, there are those who attend just for the fun and end up at the bottom( like me) . Don’t be sacred of Chinese players. I am speaking from experience. I am friends with the Beijing men’s champion and the women’s national champion. Also played with them and other pro players including Deng Yaping’s son. They will obliterate you but are still humans. You can still win a few matches. :P

says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!

Established TTD Member 21 131
    says Takkyū wa tanoshīdesu!

Established TTD Member 131 21
    what is semi pro

The Following User Likes davizoosk's Post:

UpSideDownCarl

This user has no status.

TTD Member 0 8
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 8 0

User Info Menu

Sep 2021
    United States
    Read 0 Reviews
    Thanks for letting us know about this. I don't know this before. I am looking for it for my girlfriend because she also plays table tennis game. She is a YouTuber in the US. If you all know about Airrack's YouTuber, he recently organized a ping-pong challenge and the winning prize was 120K US dollars and he also called my girlfriend but she was out of town and can't join that event. She is a nice human being. She always helps me and last time she helped me by sharing https://translationreport.com/game-l...ation-services because I am a game developer and need someone who can translate a game for me but I don't have time for it. That is why she helped me in searching and I always help her with anything.
    Last edited by BillSBennett; 1 Week Ago at 11:32 AM.

says Needs more systematic training

Established TTD Member 71 131
    T
    says Needs more systematic training

Established TTD Member 131 71
    Quote Originally Posted by davizoosk
    what is semi pro
    For Germany I would say everything up to 2. or 3. Bundesliga (national league), Players are paid on that level but not enough to live from that alone. Ruwen Filus said in the video (from 2019) that the lowest paid player from the 1. Bundesliga gets 15000€ to 20000€ after taxes (in the highest tax class in Germany this equals roughly 20000€ to 30000€ before taxes, health and social insurances)

The Following User Likes ttarc's Post:

davizoosk