Looking for high arc rubber

says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
Guys & Girls,

I Want to find out:

Which rubber has high throw or high arching trajectory with strong catapult effect and is cheaper than T05.

High arching trajectory to make slow spinny loop for opening up with safe and deep placement.

Strong catapult effect for powerful smash to finish points.

Thanks in advance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews

But does Donic Baracuda has strong catapult effect? To my mind, it doss not.

Best is Aurus Prime l have tried barracuda its not high catapult not fast poor far back from table v fine close in , great spin v high arc throw , v good control , the rubber thats best for being like 05 is the one l use aurus prime its newer thick sponge thin sheet tech ,, its high throw with fast catapult and most like 05 than any rubber l tried , its less than half the price of tenergy 05 bought from contra .de when buying 2 sheets . very little diff from 05 prime has a little less spin , speed is the same , more control less spin sensitive on this site its not popular dont know why , !! Most other fast catapult rubbers have less arc !

• Love
Reactions: Gozo Aruna
Guys & Girls,

I Want to find out:

Which rubber has high throw or high arching trajectory with strong catapult effect and is cheaper than T05.

High arching trajectory to make slow spinny loop for opening up with safe and deep placement.

Strong catapult effect for powerful smash to finish points.

Thanks in advance.

Impossible

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Baal;290725

This is the definitive compilation of the Rules for Table Tennis as delivered by the Table Tennis Gods, not the mere ITTF. See the rest of the thread for further commentary.

28. There is no alternative to Tenergy, even though other rubbers are very good indeed. Stop asking.

This is the rule that applies here: rule 28.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You can say what you want. I have not used Butterfly products in years. But I can be honest. Butterfly rubbers are better than any of the rubbers like them and they also last longer. They last enough longer that the price issue seems to even itself out. Perhaps T05 is less expensive in the long run.....

I don't care what other people use. But if someone wants a rubber like T05, then they should just get it. Because none of the rubbers that people say are like T05 really are. If there is something else you like, that is fine. But no need to say, think or hope it will be like T05.

Probably this goes for Dignics rubbers as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_ga_suki
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I like my FH rubbers to have a high spin to speed ratio.
I believe opinions don't count so here is a video to show you, You can decide for yourself.
I am playing with Rakza 7 soft max on the FH on a Yasaka Extra Offensive blade..
Since I was previously goaded into posting this video, I will do it again just to show the arc I get with my YEO c-pen paddle.
Notice that many of the FH shots start with hitting the ball below net height and the ball arcs over the net.
Good players will keep the ball low so straight line of site attacks are not possible so it is necessary to be able to loop the ball from below net height.
Sometimes the arcs are too high since the ball will also bounce high making it easier for the opponent to return the ball.
Since this video is on my website you may be better off downloading the video before trying to play it.
https://deltamotion.com/peter/TableTennis/playing%20c-pen.mp4
I don't normally play c-pen. I made the video in support of the c-pen thread since I think c-pen is also a natural way to pay.

BTW, Baracuda will work too. Baracuda is more than fast enough unless you have physical problems.
I have Baracuda 2mm mounted as the FH of an old Samsonov Alpha blade.

Rakza 7 can generate the same forces on a ball that T05 can. It may require a slightly different stroke but people are very adaptable.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Easy answer... G-1 or Vega pro, either boosted for more catapult

Mar 2021
Easy answer... G-1 or Vega pro, either boosted for more catapult

G1 is my current FH rubber as seen on my personal page. I use it mainly for loop-a-loop or counter-looping and less on slow spinny loop for opening up. I'll try it with slow spinny loop for opening up this weekend when I play at my club again. See how it goes...