T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 26 1

User Info Menu

Mar 2021
    China
    Read 0 Reviews

DHS PF4-50 Rubber

Hi, I am currently playing with HS PF4 rubbers max sponge on forehand and backhand. I would like to ask you if anyone has tried the DHS PF4-50. Do you feel comfortable with this rubber? Thank you.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 206 211
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 211 206
    I have this at 2.0 on my FH boosted with 1 layer of Falco tempo long. It feels like Stiga Genesis M but with more gears. On my first week of using it, it feels great.. medium-hard sponge feel, and very tacky topsheet that's creates tons of spin. Unfortunately after three weeks it started to behave differently. Now, the top sheet has less tackiness on it that reduces the spin quality, and the sponge feels like medium hardness (like 45 degrees on euro/jap rubbers). I guess this will suit well for BH rather than FH (but I use Anti on m BH so this might as well end up in the trash). I think I'll go back to Hurricane 3 for my FH.
    Don't forget footwork.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 1 26
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 26 1

User Info Menu

Mar 2021
    China
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by genrel001
    I have this at 2.0 on my FH boosted with 1 layer of Falco tempo long. It feels like Stiga Genesis M but with more gears. On my first week of using it, it feels great.. medium-hard sponge feel, and very tacky topsheet that's creates tons of spin. Unfortunately after three weeks it started to behave differently. Now, the top sheet has less tackiness on it that reduces the spin quality, and the sponge feels like medium hardness (like 45 degrees on euro/jap rubbers). I guess this will suit well for BH rather than FH (but I use Anti on m BH so this might as well end up in the trash). I think I'll go back to Hurricane 3 for my FH.

PF4 standard (red package) is a great forehand rubber. Give it a try you will not disappointed.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 206 211
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 211 206
    Quote Originally Posted by tonetruiz

PF4 standard (red package) is a great forehand rubber. Give it a try you will not disappointed.

I have tried it before. It's really great, specially when boosted. I can compare it to Yinhe Jupiter 2. My problem with is the control quality, the top sheet separates from the sponge easily, but for its price I can't really complain. It's just that I don't want to be replacing rubber every month or so. None the less it's a good rubber but poor quality.

Don't forget footwork.