Cure for the EJ

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Maybe you can focus on other aspects of playing with short pimples?

I think in all honesty the way forward is a 7 ply wood, which enhances my strength bh and pips and work on the fh.

I mean 5 years ago I could not even topspin at all on fh. I can at least now topspin a bit.

I can also still work on the bh pips too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Just in case you didn't yet, check this Manto76's review.

I personally didn't play with it, only had a chance to have it in hand without rubbers and do some bounce test, measure vibration, hit the head... It is quite stiff, which is what you want on BH, yet it feels very soft (that really surprises), making your FH topspin easier. The composition is limba APC limba APC kiri (core) and the same on the other side. I don't think it is for me, but it could be right for you. Or let me put it this way, in the vicinity of the sagittarius black hole there is no better ultimate medicine for you...

• Love
Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016

I think in all honesty the way forward is a 7 ply wood, which enhances my strength bh and pips and work on the fh.

I mean 5 years ago I could not even topspin at all on fh. I can at least now topspin a bit.

I can also still work on the bh pips too.

I meant that you can win by doing other stuff than just playing hard. And playing hard the time is not hard for the opponent. He will just find the correct distance and you can smash like forever. Maybe you can focus on placement and variation of tempo as well?

but I agree that you should focus on to strengths and chose equipment from that. Maybe you try another rubber on forehand? Softer so the ball goes in more? Hybrid for more spin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Maybe its time to ditch 05fx and get some FX-S or some other stuff on fh.

I used to like Joola Green Power 325 and that was spinny but I think it was just the old celluloid balls.

Just man up and get used to looping with a 55 degree semi-tacky hybrid! After that any rubber will be spinny enough :)

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
T19? latest and greatest

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
H3 national BS? with or without three layers of seamoon

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
My latest cure for Ejing

Yinhe PD437, plays softer than Fextra, seems better on my fh, I can still spin a bit with it.
Much better than MLC on pips backhand.

This could be the last time, maybe the last time, no, no, no!!

And the handle is wood coloured, I always play better if handle is natural in colour.

pd%20437%20front%20jpg.jpeg

pd%20437%20pips%20jpg.jpeg

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
My latest cure for Ejing

Yinhe PD437, plays softer than Fextra, seems better on my fh, I can still spin a bit with it.
Much better than MLC on pips backhand.

This could be the last time, maybe the last time, no, no, no!!

And the handle is wood coloured, I always play better if handle is natural in colour.

pd%20437%20front%20jpg.jpeg

pd%20437%20pips%20jpg.jpeg

Now I know why you cannot cure your EJ syndrome. This is because you are buying a non Butterfly product. To permacure EJ, you need to buy the latest, most badass ( read most expensive ) blade and put on Dignics 09C as FH and Dignics 05 as BH. This way, you shall be delivered.

• Love
Reactions: MOG