VOC Free Vulcanizing Cement

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Can't attach PDF files

Regardless of ingredients, if you are using it because it has a speed glue effect, it is against the rules. I listed the rule above. That rule has not changed since 3 days ago.

Reactions: wheelbuilder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
I'm not discussing if it's legal or not, I only want to know if can be detected or not?

Please mid let me know what kind of files & space are allowed?

Are you playing in the low level Catalan provincial leagues or in the high level Spanish National leagues?

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I'm not discussing if it's legal or not, I only want to know if can be detected or not?

Please mid let me know what kind of files & space are allowed?

If you are looking to avoid detection, why not just get any of the known TT boosters from China like Haifu or Dian Chi.

Airoc mentioned Dymax Maximizer in a different thread. It sounded like he liked that one. Why not just use a booster they can't detect?

Airoc;353178
At the time when everybody was experimenting a pro player friend told me about the baby oil, but it had to be Johnson´s ;)

I guess nowadays it´s only for the over-curious to do experiments anymore, since the stuff used by the pros is widely available, be it Dian Chi, Seamoon or Dymax Maximizer. At least I wouldn´t want to f*** around with greasy and stinky lamp oil when I could apply Maximizer like water.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonetruiz