2021 ITTF-ATTU Asian Championships

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
any body knows the link to watch 2021 ITTF-ATTU Asian Championships please?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Good day for Japanese men so far. Both Shunsuke Togami and Yuto Kizukuri of Japan make it to the QF. Notably, Togami beat WCT, and Kizukuri beat both CCA and An Jaehyun to get there.

Edit: And I forgot Kazahiro Yoshimura getting to QF beating Sathiyan and Lim Jonghoon; Shinozuka Hiroto makes it to the QF as well beating Kirill Gerassimenko.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Wow, that was way too close with Shibata leading most of the way in the 5th. Hayata into the finals to hopefully claim the championship.

yes it really looked like HAYATA was choking. She lost in 4th while 8-5 ahead to lose it 8-11. and i don't know how she managed to recover mentally saving match point and scoring the next 2 in brilliant manner.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Hina Hayata has had a very busy schedule: A grueling Japan WTTC trials (Winner). WTT Star Contender Women's Singles (Winner) and Mixed Doubles (WInner), now ATTC Teams (contributed to Winning Team), Mixed Doubles (Winner), and hopefully winner of Women's Singles. Hopefully, she gets a good rest before the WTTC.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Hina Hayata has had a very busy schedule: A grueling Japan WTTC trials (Winner). WTT Star Contender Women's Singles (Winner) and Mixed Doubles (WInner), now ATTC Teams (contributed to Winning Team), Mixed Doubles (Winner), and hopefully winner of Women's Singles. Hopefully, she gets a good rest before the WTTC.

?I checked the list of players qualified for the WTTC for singles and I didn't see Hayata. Does her winning the WTTC trials mean that she was qualified

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
It goes back even further. She has been playing non-stop since June. After winning the ATTC trial, she went straight into preparing for Tokyo 2020 as the reserve player with Ito/Ishikawa/Hirano.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hayata won 5 golds at Doha in total. 2 in a WTT Contender, and a sweep of 3 golds as 2021 Asian Champion. Her time has come, finally.

Congrats to hina hayata, I have a feeling When she peaks She'll be an even Greater challenger to the CNT than Mima, She has the power to go toe to toe with Chen Meng, Sun Yingsha in combat, very good on the rallies, And She has her repertoire of tricky serves too, unlike Mima Who often fall short in rallies, And even tries avoiding them sometimes forfor Quick points Which doesn't always work. Good luck to her