WTB Butterfly Ovtcharov ALC

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Talk to Sergey Tsos. He has a special version of the blade not available to the regular public market.

Similar construction to original blade, but the maker found a way toreplace the carbon with ground and pressed H3 National topsheet hybrid fibers.

Don't try to get this blade from Sergey,,. he is from Ukraine and you do not have enough people with you on the mission to get it from his hands.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Talk to Sergey Tsos. He has a special version of the blade not available to the regular public market.Similar construction to original blade, but the maker found a way toreplace the carbon with ground and pressed H3 National topsheet hybrid fibers.Don't try to get this blade from Sergey,,. he is from Ukraine and you do not have enough people with you on the mission to get it from his hands.
So is it a CNT National Issue Butterfly Ovtcharov blade by Manufactured by DHS? :)

Or did the TTDaily Resident Engineer design the blade so that it could tell whether it was close to the table or far, and that the rebound force on contact could vary based on thought waves during contact? And was this one of those table tennis engineers who gets paid peanuts by Butterfly? :)

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl,

Your NSA issue spyphone already has the evidence. Hide the evidence under that stack of H3 bait rubbers, dismiss that mini-skirt wearing assistant, position the fuel and flamethrower, and get ready to burn.

The end result could be called the OvtCHARov Burn H3HD to make it even more lightweight. Doesn't the name of that new blade sound cool? You should be able to get triple price over those dime a dozen 986 blades...

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Carl,

Your NSA issue spyphone already has the evidence. Hide the evidence under that stack of H3 bait rubbers, dismiss that mini-skirt wearing assistant, position the fuel and flamethrower, and get ready to burn.

The end result could be called the OvtCHARov Burn H3HD to make it even more lightweight. Doesn't the name of that new blade sound cool? You should be able to get triple price over those dime a dozen 986 blades...

I think, when I break out my OvtCHARov Burn H3HD and my stack of real, fake, real H3 National, the goon squad will be coming after me for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Der_Echte