Eleven VR users on TTD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
What do you want to know about it?

The game is similar enough to be fun and produce that thrill of competition... but different enough to cause more than enough annoyances when compared to IRL table tennis!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013

There is an active Eleven VR community on Discord (discord.com) that can answer any and all questions. And yes, great for fitness and good for practice, though transfer to real life playing takes a bit of adjustment, but many are able to do it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
The discord is a good idea! You can go on there and write in your question, where many more have spent far longer trying to perfect the paddle settings!

I think they are not totally linear, so even the same paddle setting can feel different on various types of shots.

For short pip, the lowest you can go on the spin is 70. Which is actually capable of producing spin, but at times acts like an anti spin... you'd just have to experiment and see how it feels in relation to what you expect.

CLV

This user has no status.

CLV

This user has no status.
Sep 2020
I tried it a while ago during lockdown.
I had great succes going on the discord, talking to the communty and downloading drills others had already made.
I used it mainly as a movement excercice and ballmachine. Just to keep the routine going ...

Playing against other competitors was to frustrating for me.
A lot of hickups and unstable conncection from both parties meant some weird interactions
and frustrations.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013

The Discord channel is Eleven Table Tennis. I think the link is also visible in the game somewhere. The ball machine drills download quite fast, but it doesn't tell you that - the "downloading" message says there, but the file is actually downloaded, I think. You can also design your own drills to fit your needs.

Reactions: pingpongpaddy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019

I seem to have arrived at tentative Paddle Settings as I grapple with setting up:-

Bounceiness:- 79
Spin:-77
Throw:1.20

This is an attempt to be aligned with my IRL setup of Moristo max on a yin-he galaxy 1-ply.
Its not even close really but at least I recognise the strokes i am playing.

On the good side I think an hour a dayof Eleven VR is definitely going to help me rebuild my fitness level.

I already am becoming lighter on my feet and have lost 4 pounds

Last edited: