European Olympic Qualifications 2012

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Oh my god!!
The qualification games were awsome!!!
I was there during yesterday and the day before! I supported Portugal of course ;D
Marcos Freitas and Joao Monteiro got through but it was very tough!
Marcos defeated Lebesson and Joao had to play against a defender!
The first match was tough but Marcos won it by 4-1!
The second one was amazing! Joao was there playing topspin and smashing on the whole table and the other one was chopping like a monster! Unbelievable! Hope someone has highlights because I think it was live streaming!!
Apolonia lost during these 2 days :( Hope he does it today!!
After that, I had the opportunity to talk to the coaches and the players!! O.O
They're really friendly and after several minutes of talk about where I come from and how long do I play and so on, I got autographs from the 3 players AND Joao Monteiro gave me his T-Shirt! :O he shaked my hand, gave me his t-shirt and thanked me for the encouragement and so on :)
I didn't finish there ^^ I was walking to the exit when a man came at me and stoped me. I was like "no, he's gona steal my t-shirt!! why? ;_;" In fact, it was Joao Monteiro's father ^^ He talked to me and told me a bit about Joao ;) Very nice guy his father!
Yesterday, I could sit with the team while they were supporting Tiago, who lost against a strong Karakasevic :(
I got in touch with him and he told me that it was really difficult to play because of his knee. Sometimes it's okay but sometimes it hurts and he isn't able to move very fast or to do some jumps. Sometimes during the match, he didn't put much weight on his knee and so you could see how he was!
I hope he does it today!

Força Tiago!!!!

P.S.: Highlights would be very awsome ^^