Table tennis flooring

This user has no status.
Hi guys. My table tennis club flooded recently and we are looking to replace the flooring. I was wondering what you guys would suggest.

Our floor is concrete with some time of rolled rubber flooring on top that doesn’t provide enough cushioning. Any suggestions for rubber flooring with decent cushioning to soften the impact of the concrete?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Hi guys. My table tennis club flooded recently and we are looking to replace the flooring. I was wondering what you guys would suggest.

Our floor is concrete with some time of rolled rubber flooring on top that doesn’t provide enough cushioning. Any suggestions for rubber flooring with decent cushioning to soften the impact of the concrete?

I would suggest in going with the same kind of floring as you use in competition halls. In Poland those are usually basketball or foothall courts. I am always weirded out when playing on linoleum.

I may be an offshoot that is to sensitive to flooring material and shoes, but i think it may make a difference. The flooring will make footwork and very very very hard top spins feel different because of more traction on rubberized surfaces.