Lost and Found: Look what the Cat drug in

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Like the title said, I unexpectedly got something in the mail. It must be a lost cat, because I usually have zero business operating a Hurricane Long 5...TTD member erm sent it, he has a gazillion blades at any given moment in time.

He was constantly telling me I should stop trying to play like Ma Long... now I am confused since he provided me the very kind of gear he operates.Blade come in at 90 grams. With rubbers, feels head heavy... but I guess I gunna see how this dog barks come Friday...

Carl, don't even THINK about sending the Goon Squad after me on this one... there is gunna be a huge snowstorm in the Sierras real soon... hate to see even the Goonies get stuck like Chuck in Donner pass and look at each other as fast food ala Donner Party...
d99214bf59beb6f3b423306925480a39.jpg
f23c7af06d0183d14d93b48784799008.jpg
Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Did you tell Erm that there was a conflict of interest and you could not use a DHS blade because you use the Mass Annihilation Unit?

I think, if you use the ML5, the Goon Squad may try and hijack the Mass Annihilation Unit from out of your rucksack while you are parked in Boston on your East Coast Visit.

Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
ERM has tried out the MAU already (and liked it). I tired out a sheet of K1 Pro he sent to Scoobie Doo Sergey who likes Sylvester teh Cat and Tweety Bird and I was highly impressed with K1 Pro in the MAU 2.0 (and I think it would rock on the Spartan aswell) so I think this is why I ended up with an un-authorized Hurricane Long 5 with a pro version rubber just inviting the Goon Squad to come over and do their thing.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
ERM has tried out the MAU already (and liked it). I tired out a sheet of K1 Pro he sent to Scoobie Doo Sergey who likes Sylvester teh Cat and Tweety Bird and I was highly impressed with K1 Pro in the MAU 2.0 (and I think it would rock on the Spartan aswell) so I think this is why I ended up with an un-authorized Hurricane Long 5 with a pro version rubber just inviting the Goon Squad to come over and do their thing.
Did they send you the National Socks and Underwear as well? How about the National Haifu Oil Booster. :)

Now with all these ideas floating out there about what you got sent or didn't, the headfake, "I got the socks and undearwear, I didn't, they gave me the CNT Only Haifu Oil, they didn't," the goon squad is for sure coming after you. But they will get caught in that snowstorm and covered with snow and Krooklyn Sewer Rats all around them, you could almost feel sorry for those fools who are about to try and mess with Der_Echte!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Got a few more pics from the Teams...will post one. With this team as a weapon, won't matter if I temporarily operate a Long 5.

Looks like there might be some competition for TroubleMaker In Chief in that crew!

Reactions: Der_Echte
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Blade is listed as an OFF+ rocket launcher, but it felt more like low end OFF to me. Maybe it was the way the rubbers were glued on and new rubbers, will remove rubbers and glue back on, test out Monday again. The Spartan felt 2 gears better top end than this, will check again Monday after a re-glue.

Reactions: Giangt
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Well, reglued the FH rubber on again... blade just doesn't have that wow feel. ANY of the blades from my recent blade maker's challenge are better blades by far, not even close. Kinda vibraty and lwoer speed than expected, but so are so many pro's bades.

All in all, I will likely find a friend who really likes this blade and trade for bubble gum or something.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

Looks like there might be some competition for TroubleMaker In Chief in that crew!

The trouble maker on the left in the pic is not registered on TTD as far as I can tell.

I announced to him that everyone in the club needs to call him Champion until the end of October.

When he exited that gym today, I LOUDY announced "Attention Sacramento, the CHAMPION is exiting the gym !" in a very deep and LOUD voice... then I asked our team #4 player what song should be sung by the club players every time they see him... so of course I sung...

(REAL LOUD DEEP VOICE) Weeeeeee.... are the CHAMPIONS, my Frieeennnndsss !!

Last edited: