Vodak 4APC King

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013

As promised to Vodak I write today about my game and playing evolution due to the adaptation to the 4APC King blade.
I was fascinated by the ease with which I could respond to services and how easy it was to block! I also realised the need to adjust my forehand topspins due to the not perfect efficiency of the shots (technical issue), but the potential of the racquet was clear (I’m using Bluestorm PRO max both sides).
Now, after 1 month of playing, I have found and adjusted some elements that allow me to make the forehand in quality as I like, but also in power, as well as the backhand and smashes with both sides!
The adjustment was to modify the grip slightly: slightly higher (1-2 mm) than my usual grip.
Now the strokes are really impressive, while maintaining an optimal ball control!

I can only suggest to the folk that if you are looking for a faster (but not too fast) blade than Viscaria or Fang Bo ALC, but also Long III (wood only) or Long V (carbon) you should also consider this blade! And the quality of the blade is equal if not superior to the best blades on the market!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
I know one guy from Poland, he is the worst reviewer in history of revspin and he likes Vodak work, no disrespect but if big lier is big fan, Vodak is not good anymore.
I think I must be misunderstanding you; it sounds like you're saying that because one guy whose reviews you don't like is a fan of Vodak blades that means that they must be poor blades. Apologies if I'm misunderstanding, but could you perhaps clarify? Thanks 🙂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013

As promised to Vodak I write today about my game and playing evolution due to the adaptation to the 4APC King blade.
I was fascinated by the ease with which I could respond to services and how easy it was to block! I also realised the need to adjust my forehand topspins due to the not perfect efficiency of the shots (technical issue), but the potential of the racquet was clear (I’m using Bluestorm PRO max both sides).
Now, after 1 month of playing, I have found and adjusted some elements that allow me to make the forehand in quality as I like, but also in power, as well as the backhand and smashes with both sides!
The adjustment was to modify the grip slightly: slightly higher (1-2 mm) than my usual grip.
Now the strokes are really impressive, while maintaining an optimal ball control!

I can only suggest to the folk that if you are looking for a faster (but not too fast) blade than Viscaria or Fang Bo ALC, but also Long III (wood only) or Long V (carbon) you should also consider this blade! And the quality of the blade is equal if not superior to the best blades on the market!

Now, there are some months behind me using the 4APC King and I can only confirm what I wrote above!
Knowing now deeper how to use the blade, I can play more easyly all kind of strokes, not only the obvious attaking strokes, but also all the couter attacking strokes, the blocks, the chop blocks(!).
What you think, your decisions, complex balls, all this stuff are transformed in actions that some times surprising me how fast, sharp I can play!

The best choice ever!

Reactions: Tinykin