Back to Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 13 36
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 36 13

As promised to Vodak I write today about my game and playing evolution due to the adaptation to the 4APC King blade.
    I was fascinated by the ease with which I could respond to services and how easy it was to block! I also realised the need to adjust my forehand topspins due to the not perfect efficiency of the shots (technical issue), but the potential of the racquet was clear (I’m using Bluestorm PRO max both sides).
    Now, after 1 month of playing, I have found and adjusted some elements that allow me to make the forehand in quality as I like, but also in power, as well as the backhand and smashes with both sides!
    The adjustment was to modify the grip slightly: slightly higher (1-2 mm) than my usual grip.
    Now the strokes are really impressive, while maintaining an optimal ball control!

I can only suggest to the folk that if you are looking for a faster (but not too fast) blade than Viscaria or Fang Bo ALC, but also Long III (wood only) or Long V (carbon) you should also consider this blade! And the quality of the blade is equal if not superior to the best blades on the market!

The Following 3 Users Like Bear1960's Post:

Haraold, Manto76 and 1 other

says deleted account

Elite TTD Member 238 1,157
    says deleted account

Elite TTD Member 1,157 238

User Info Menu

Oct 2016
    Poland
    Read 4 Reviews
    deleted
    Last edited by Konrad Bak; 1 Week Ago at 12:02 AM.
    Baal from MYTT suspended my ackount because I don't like Americkan bommunists

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 223 352
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 352 223
    Quote Originally Posted by Konrad Bak
    I know one guy from Poland, he is the worst reviewer in history of revspin and he likes Vodak work, no disrespect but if big lier is big fan, Vodak is not good anymore.
    I think I must be misunderstanding you; it sounds like you're saying that because one guy whose reviews you don't like is a fan of Vodak blades that means that they must be poor blades. Apologies if I'm misunderstanding, but could you perhaps clarify? Thanks 🙂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12