Worth the upgrade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021
Hello there folks,

first of all thanks to all of this community, Ive read much and find out interesting things.

Im just one/two times per a week player, not club or something, but Im "quite decent on amateur level". ;)
Now Im playing with Stiga Allround Wood / FH - Stiga Neos and BH - Chop & Drive

Im thinking about upgrade and I want to try buy Stiga Allround Evolution - both BH and FH Xiom Vega Intro 2.0.
Does this upgrade worth it? It is even upgrade?

I feel myself that I can/may/want play with something better in my hand.

I dont want any Grass/Antitopspin etc. rubbers, Im kinda offensive (on my level of playing).

Thanks for any advice and enjoy the game. :)

I got an all round evolution, it’s a decent blade I don’t know the allround wood but it sounds very similar. Maybe a Stiga offensive classic. The difference isn’t huge. With that blade you should able to select a rubber to your preferred speed. It may be the last blade you’ll ever need…

Cheers
L-zr

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021
I got an all round evolution, it’s a decent blade I don’t know the allround wood but it sounds very similar. Maybe a Stiga offensive classic. The difference isn’t huge. With that blade you should able to select a rubber to your preferred speed. It may be the last blade you’ll ever need…

Cheers
L-zr
Thanks for reply!

I guess the blade will be +/- the same, but I need to change blade anyway, mine is slightly cracked.
How about the rubbers? Is it good idea? :)

Thanks