DHS online store in Europe?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Has anyone ever made a purchase from this store? Is this the official DHS online store in Europe?

DHS Table Tennis and Friendship 729 Table Tennis - Online Shop (dhs-729.eu)

I have. Three times. Not sure about the oficiality stemp, like for example VNST in Czech republic for butterfly and stiga though. Anyway, everything I recieved was fine, even when I wanted specific weight of the blade. I bought DHS 301 blade, DHS Hurricane 3 37 degree, some friendship and booster. I checked the code at the DHS page and my products were genuine. Even the delivery was really fast, yet I live in the same region.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews

Make a formal request here, I will send you an email contact at DHS.

While I did a formal request as you know, I never got the e-mail contact at DHS as you told me....

Firstly you lost a sale of one HL5.

Secondly, if you were in my position and never got the contact as promised, what would you think about the authenticity of the store?

hl2 jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
This shop is absolutely legit and the guys who run it are very friendly and nice. I have ordered several times there. Highly recommended.
It's your right to shop wherever you like.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not trusting a guy who say's "I ll give you an e-mail of a DHS manager to check out the authenticity of my store" but he never does provide the mail.
There are other well-established ttstores with the same prices, where I can buy DHS without having doubts about authenticity.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not trusting a guy who say's "I ll give you an e-mail of a DHS manager to check out the authenticity of my store" but he never does provide the mail.
There are other well-established ttstores with the same prices, where I can buy DHS without having doubts about authenticity.

Which stores? I am also interested in buying online in EU and I don't want to pay too much shipping.
Thx

This user has no status.

Congratulations on your purchase.

Reactions: MK73 and Tipiak