Dna platinum m vs omega 7 pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Hello, i haven't tried the dna platinum, but the impression i get from the reviews is that it is similar to omega 7 pro ( very fast, medium low trajectory, slightly above average spin not as much as tenergy 05), can anyone who has tried both comment?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021

Are you able to comment on the Platinum M in comparison to any other 47.5-degree rubbers?

i used to play with dna pro m before i upgraded to platinum m. platinum is much better than pro but it also cost more, but if i ignore that the platinum is much spinnier and a better trajectory. for speed, its a little faster compared to pro, but overall a much better rubber. i use platinum on my forehand. on my backhand i use victas v15 extra (not sure about that exact hardness) but the victas is slower compared to platinum and also less grippier, but it suits my backhand very well. i cant control a too fast and too grippy rubber on my backhand (must practice it much more :) ). i would say that victas v15 extra is more like the dna pro in terms of characeristics. still i like it on my backhand.

Reactions: Manto76 and Bz26