B
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 15 3

User Info Menu

Dec 2020
    Jordan
    Read 0 Reviews

Dna platinum m vs omega 7 pro?

Hello, i haven't tried the dna platinum, but the impression i get from the reviews is that it is similar to omega 7 pro ( very fast, medium low trajectory, slightly above average spin not as much as tenergy 05), can anyone who has tried both comment?

This user has no status.

TTD Member 20 63
    C
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 63 20
    I think Platinum is superior to Omega VII in every single way actually. More fair to compare Platinum performance with the Tenergy.

The Following 2 Users Like calvincandie's Post:

Bz26 and Theo21

says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 627 1,469
    K
    says Equipment matters a lot to scrubs who can't make minor adjustments to their stroke.

Elite TTD Member 1,469 627
    Quote Originally Posted by calvincandie
    I think Platinum is superior to Omega VII in every single way actually. More fair to compare Platinum performance with the Tenergy.

Have you actually played with either of those rubbers? (just a sanity check)

The Following User Likes Kuba Hajto's Post:

Bz26

WTB Butterfly Ovtcharov and Vodak Horejsi ALC PM me if you want to sell one.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 18 93
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 93 18
    i play with dna platinum m and i'm very satisfied. have not played with omega vii pro, only tried it and that is not enough testing to compare. i give a thumbs up for platinum.

The Following User Likes Theo21's Post:

Bz26

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 175 290
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 290 175
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo21
    i play with dna platinum m and i'm very satisfied. have not played with omega vii pro, only tried it and that is not enough testing to compare. i give a thumbs up for platinum.

Are you able to comment on the Platinum M in comparison to any other 47.5-degree rubbers?

The Following User Likes Manto76's Post:

Bz26

This user has no status.

TTD Member 18 93
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 93 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Manto76

Are you able to comment on the Platinum M in comparison to any other 47.5-degree rubbers?

i used to play with dna pro m before i upgraded to platinum m. platinum is much better than pro but it also cost more, but if i ignore that the platinum is much spinnier and a better trajectory. for speed, its a little faster compared to pro, but overall a much better rubber. i use platinum on my forehand. on my backhand i use victas v15 extra (not sure about that exact hardness) but the victas is slower compared to platinum and also less grippier, but it suits my backhand very well. i cant control a too fast and too grippy rubber on my backhand (must practice it much more ). i would say that victas v15 extra is more like the dna pro in terms of characeristics. still i like it on my backhand.

The Following 2 Users Like Theo21's Post:

Bz26 and Manto76