Tenergy 09C and Tenergy 05N

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Anyone know anything about Tenergy 09C and/or Tenergy 05N?
Tenergy 09C sounds like it might be an up-to-date version of Tackiness Drive. If that's the case that would be very appealing!
I can't guess what Tenergy 05N might be though.
They both appear on the list of approved Tenergy rubbers (screenshot below) at https://equipments.ittf.com/#/equipments/racket_coverings
T09C.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
I've seen this list about a year ago or so. Tenergy 09C I think was renamed Dignics, (so they could charge more for it)...

Cheers
L-zr
😂!! A very plausible scenario indeed!!
They do have different approval codes though: D09C is 14-035, and T09C is 14-032. I'm not sure if that negates the renaming explanation - I suppose time will tell...
I must admit, though, I'm hoping it means that there will be an up-to-date Tackiness Drive. I suppose Rakza Z is the closest to that at the moment.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Tackiness - Spin Art - Aibiss - D09C, these are BTY's 'tacky' rubbers. also roughly in order of oldest to newest.
If you want to save some money, try Spin Art before D09C, its pretty similar, although different!!!
Aibiss is BTY's version of H3 but over priced!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Tackiness - Spin Art - Aibiss - D09C, these are BTY's 'tacky' rubbers. also roughly in order of oldest to newest.
If you want to save some money, try Spin Art before D09C, its pretty similar, although different!!!
Aibiss is BTY's version of H3 but over priced!!!

Thanks! I just looked those two (Spin Art and Aibiss) up on Butterfly's site. At 48 and 50 degrees respectively on Butterfly's scale that's around 59-61 degrees on the ESN scale: that's pretty stiff!