Joola X Pro racket

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021
Does anyone use this racket
Carbon blade, rubbers are Micron , same as Joola Rosskopf Attack blade ?
what are your Impressions

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
You never know, but I think you'll find the majority on here prefer to choose a blade and then apply rubbers of their own choosing to it. If Micron rubbers are so good, then why do Joola not market them separately ?

agreed, same with the fiesta rubbers, and made me want to throw the racket away so bad it played.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021
from 2018 catalog Fiesta rubbers are used with carbon control and Rosskopf Attack which are 4 stars rackets
Joola X Pro Is 7 star

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
from 2018 catalog Fiesta rubbers are used with carbon control and Rosskopf Attack which are 4 stars rackets
Joola X Pro Is 7 star

yes, mine was a rosskopf Attack but the argument we are making here is that it is better to purchase a good blade and then match good rubbers with it.
Furthermore: Regardless of how many stars a blade has, 4 , 7 or 25.............and even when it has PRO written
on it, no professional player would choose a blade based on this.

In China i can buy a blade with 2 layers of carbon and "pro" in its name for less than 10 bucks 😂

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2021
Hi Lodro,
thank you for reply
you are absolutely right
I am looking to buy my first advanced racket and I would like to try carbon technology for faster blade, budget Is 100 usd
Could you please give me your Impressions from rackets you used to upgrade your equipment from Joola Rosskopf Attack to Butterfly ALC bat from your signature
What Is your opinion for DHS PG5 or PG5X blade + Neo Hurricane 3 rubbers or pre assembled racket DHS 5002C which Is based on 5 ply + 2AC + Hurricane 3 rubbers

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hi Lodro,
thank you for reply
you are absolutely right
I am looking to buy my first advanced racket and I would like to try carbon technology for faster blade, budget Is 100 usd
Could you please give me your Impressions from rackets you used to upgrade your equipment from Joola Rosskopf Attack to Butterfly ALC bat from your signature
What Is your opinion for DHS PG5 or PG5X blade + Neo Hurricane 3 rubbers or pre assembled racket DHS 5002C which Is based on 5 ply + 2AC + Hurricane 3 rubbers

there are people here much better qualified than myself to give you advise but without you showing us a short video of how you play even they might be reluctant to give you advise. On Aliexpress, China-shop the PG5 is sold with the box and free shipping for NZ$ 38 .
That is cheap. If you post a video you will get a lot of advise also about rubber.
If you never played with h3 rubber be prepared for some "unlearning"
I would not buy the ready made version with H3 fitted because you might get old rubbers and you will not know how hard they are and what the thickness
of the sponge will be

Last edited: