Fan Zhendong joins Butterfly

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
If there is one thing I loved ZJK for, it was how he just did not care about all the silliness. He never used any of the blades with his name on it. He just kept using Viscaria.

He does stand out for that. Ma Long, Ma Lin, Wang Liqin, Wang Hao all used their sponsored blades.

I guess this is ZJK, who rather walk alone than to follow a crowd.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Its funny some people still believe he using Infinity
No. You missed the joke. He never used an Infinity. He used a Viscaria with an Infinity handle RIGHT! So, Dream2k's joke is that his Butterfly blade will be the Infinity he never used with a Viscaria handle.

His blade is just going to be a rebranded Viscaria. They aren't developing anything. They are just making people wait so they are impatient enough to make an impulse buy when it comes out. It won't be substantially different than buying a regular old Viscaria. Or a TB ALC which is the same blade, as is the ZJK ALC and the TB Spirit.....and many other blades.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
He does stand out for that. Ma Long, Ma Lin, Wang Liqin, Wang Hao all used their sponsored blades.

I guess this is ZJK, who rather walk alone than to follow a crowd.

Or players like FZD and Wang Liqin who said they were using the blade of a sponsor but simply put the handle of the sponsor on the blade they actually were using to hide that they were not using the sponsor's equipment.

ZJK just did not care. He used what he wanted and did not hide it.

Last edited: