Fan Zhendong joins Butterfly

This user has no status.
But he’s been using Vis for quite a while. If he rises a bit higher he might get sponsored by Butterfly.

I am pretty sure his contract is no more because besides pictures you cant find any relation between ljk and yasaka. And as you correctly stated he isnt using their handle (never used the real blade) anymore.

On top ljk is not using anything else on his blades than hurricanes for quite some time now. I highly doubt he will ever sign with butterfly.

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
I guess fzd’s blade is gonna be so hype and at the same time so high in terms of price.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Xiao Pang Super ZLC will come in three variants, namely:
1) Maniac USD 299.00 exclude tax & shipping

2) Savage USD 349.00 exclude tax & shipping

3) God-like USD 399.00 exclude tax & shipping

and

4) Legendary ( non-commercially available, by invitation only ) if you really need to ask: USD 999.00 exclude tax & shipping

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2019
Any whispers of when a FZD blade will be released?

I didn’t even realise a Viscaria super ALC was in the making till news of its release on 1st March!

Hopefully a FZD ALC comes out in July like the Dima and Franziska blades were released in July last year.

This user has no status.
Any whispers of when a FZD blade will be released?

I didn’t even realise a Viscaria super ALC was in the making till news of its release on 1st March!

Hopefully a FZD ALC comes out in July like the Dima and Franziska blades were released in July last year.

Thats a good hypothesis!

I wish Butterfly would just come out and confirm anything about it though!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Butterfly ALC composition has reigned in TT for more than a decade.

During that time Butterfly had released and pushed for ZLC, super ZLC, CNF and now super ALC.

I have a feeling that Butterfly is feeling desperate to convince the mass to buy more expensive blades with materials other than ALC.

After all these years Viscaria still tops the sales.

I think Butterfly realised in order to drive their profits, they have to ride on the name Viscaria.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Maybe Butterfly will milk FZD for money and spread out blade releases over several years.

FZD ALC
FZD ZLC
FZD S-ZLC
FZD S-ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
It took Butterfly 10 years to develop Viscaria SALC and the result was meh.
If FZD blade was much less time in development what can we expect? Surely nothing good.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Maybe Butterfly will milk FZD for money and spread out blade releases over several years.

FZD ALC
FZD ZLC
FZD S-ZLC
FZD S-ALC
You forgot about these:

FZD Tamca 5000
FZD Off+ All Wood
FZD All
FZD All+
FZD Off-

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What is taking them so long to release the FZD blade! I'm curious to see what they come up with.

They are just making people wait so the real Equipment Junkies are totally rabid by the time it comes out.

It took Butterfly 10 years to develop Viscaria SALC and the result was meh.
If FZD blade was much less time in development what can we expect? Surely nothing good.

No development needed. Read Dream2K's post for why:

Infinity VPS with a Butterfly handle