Little advice about switching rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
I'm cpen player, fh dominant both wing looper and playing with hard tacky rubbers few years, tensor rubber just isn't for me. Mostly change between h3neo, skyline2neo(commercial) and 729, but this season, actualy 3 months i tasted yinhe jupiter 3 tour bs provincial version. All rubbers were boosted with seamon booster. This yinhe rubber paired with dhs h301(5+2 alc balde) and i can notice that this rubber is little faster and has better control than hurricane and skyline, but spin level is just average, not enought for my taste...can't overspin my blocking partner, my serves are more easy to return... I'm not really happy with this rubber at all
Now i'm thinking to get skyline 3 bs. As i never tried dhs provincial rubber, can anyone tell me how big difference is between provincial and commercial version and between bs and orange sponge.
Yihne jupiter 3 tour has blue sponge N#18, and i think its not same sponge as dhs rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Why dont you try Yinhe Apollo 5, or Moon Pro. They have received a lot of praise for their speed and spin. Battle 2 also has great spin. Loki N80 seems like it would be good as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
The difference between the commercial Skyline rubbers and the provincial Skyline bs rubbers is quite big. It is much more pronounced than the difference between the commercial H3 and provincial H3 rubbers. Blue sponge Skylines are livelier and also faster (not rocket fast, though), it's easier to play with them. Commercial Skylines feel really dead compared to their provincial counterparts.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
The difference between the commercial Skyline rubbers and the provincial Skyline bs rubbers is quite big. It is much more pronounced than the difference between the commercial H3 and provincial H3 rubbers. Blue sponge Skylines are livelier and also faster (not rocket fast, though), it's easier to play with them. Commercial Skylines feel really dead compared to their provincial counterparts.
Thanks.
I will definitely get skyline 3 bs.
I was pretty pleased with skyline 2 neo commercial, even more than hurricane 3. Especially i liked sidespin loop and control i had in short game with skyline...
About yinhe i got that rubber from friend and it's pretty hard to get it in my country. If ordered from ali it's more expensive than get dhs provincial...