Haifu Seamoon Booster vs other boosters

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
i played with it in wednesday in a very small training session and its effect is similar to dian chi so i will go with seamoon all the way because is cheaper and has the double amount of oil in the bottle !

This does look like it is probably the best booster product out there: both from the perspective of effect and price.

After you apply the booster, how long are you waiting before you put your rubber onto the blade?

Have you tried this on other rubbers with Euro/Japanese sponge? I wonder what the effect would be on that kind of rubber.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
i havent tried it on my xiom elite because its tensor and i dont wanna mess it more ! when i try it in other euro/jap rubbers i will post more results

Yeah, I was wondering what Butterfly Sriver and Joola Mambo would play like with that. With speed glue, those rubbers both play great. So, if they play well on this, it might be fun to use the old school rubbers.

says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
Jan 2012
I have to get a bottle. If knew about it sooner I would have bought this intead of Dianchi which is a pain in the ass to use (never sure if the layers are dry before applying the next one, too much waiting, never flatten down, expensive, differencies between old and new logo on the bottle: I have both and the results are not quite the same + the color, consistency and smell of the liquid are slightly different).

Did somebody tried the Haifu Oil ? Can you compare it to the next generation either Seamoon or Haifu new booster ? Thanks

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have to get a bottle. If knew about it sooner I would have bought this intead of Dianchi which is a pain in the ass to use (never sure if the layers are dry before applying the next one, too much waiting, never flatten down, expensive, differencies between old and new logo on the bottle: I have both and the results are not quite the same + the color, consistency and smell of the liquid are slightly different).

Did somebody tried the Haifu Oil ? Can you compare it to the next generation either Seamoon or Haifu new booster ? Thanks

I thought Haifu Oil was VOCs, basically like speed glue. I could be wrong, but I though Haifu Oil was hazardous chemicals that evaporate like torch oil.

Jan 2012
I thought Haifu Oil was VOCs, basically like speed glue. I could be wrong, but I though Haifu Oil was hazardous chemicals that evaporate like torch oil.

Oh really ? Didn't know that.
It's hard to find people on forums that know well this product, by the time TT players (outside of China) started to use Hurricane 3 and found out that it's a pretty hard rubber that needs to be boosted or speed glued, Haifu was out of production and replaced by Dianchi.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
Well, no instruction says its harmful, but here is a hint. Dianchi smells exactly like vacuum oil that I use in the lab, and thats said to be neurotoxic, so its not friendly stuff. When I tried the vacuum oil directly, it did not give me the same effect, so I think there is something else also in dianchi. Also, vacuum oil is thicker, maybe its mixed with something lighter for dianchi. I use it in ventillated areas.

Reactions: Suga D
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
You need to wait till the curl lowers back down ... or at least a to a state when you are able to glue it to the blade. As for tenergies it will have some effect but not so great as with chineese stuff. Dunno about tensors. Last time i used some they weren't good for boosting.

How long will it take? Okay thank you very much :)