Haifu Seamoon Booster vs other boosters

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
XIII said:
Why are people still using boosters? O_O
Everyone knows it's illegal to use tuning and boosters
i think you are joking ;)
almost all of the pros boost so why we mustn't boost ?
ITTF banned boosting rubbers out of factory because :
1 - Manufacturers can boost the rubbers in the factory for pros so pros face no problem .
2 - we have to buy more expensive factory tuned rubbers like Tenergies , Bluefires , etc .

Reactions: Suga D and fais
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
As for reboost as concerned in which after the effect of boosting is kind of wear off a little bit, should I just put another layer (1 layer) on existing water-based glue (i use nittaku fine zip btw) or should i remove the wbg residue before applying the reboosting layer?...btw i use seamoon booster...ty in advance..

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
As for reboost as concerned in which after the effect of boosting is kind of wear off a little bit, should I just put another layer (1 layer) on existing water-based glue (i use nittaku fine zip btw) or should i remove the wbg residue before applying the reboosting layer?...btw i use seamoon booster...ty in advance..

You don't have to remove the glue layer

Reactions: matzreenzi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
You don't have to remove the glue layer

Tried it without removing the glue (1 layer of seamoon booster) and i noticed that the rubber didn't curl like the first time the booster is applied...it is normal or the booster just cannot penetrate the glue into the sponge???

Last edited:
Feb 2013
Tried it without removing the glue (1 layer of seamoon booster) and i noticed that the rubber didn't curl like the first time the booster is applied...it is normal or the booster just cannot penetrate the glue into the sponge???

Ou put too thin layer, try putting one more and rubber should become curl

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
The water base glue acts like a protector shield or a "balancing factor" for the boost layers. Boosting without glue may cause bubbles and damage the sponge/topsheet because some boosters (like dian chi and seamoon) are absorbed really fast by the sponge and they may reach the topsheet surface, thus damaging it. So putting a WBG layer at first, slows down the process of absorbtion giving you the "privilege" of experimenting in boosting in order to achieve a specific result of dome.

Of course if you have boosted 345352425 times and you know exactly how much booster to put in each layer to achieve the result you want,you dont need to add a WBG layeer

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
This one is a crazy booster. Even 3 layer is too much. Too much not because it makes the rubber too fast but because it makes it too soft. You know the feeling when the rubber loses its nice sponge kick? First 5 days it plays nice and then this mushy feeling like rubber became too soft. It is fast and grippy just the feel is kind of not good at all. Seamoon boosting is quicker but it also loses the boosting effect quicker. Maybe after 15 days. Dianchi takes weeks too boost. It gives as much speed as seamoon but with mote layers. But 4 layers pf dianchi does not soften up the sponge negatively as much as 3 layers of seamoon. And with 4 layers of dianchi the speed lasts at least 25 days. Seamoon works better i think on non neo rubbers. Not better then dianchi just better then on neos. Because neo rubbers i dont know why get these bad feel when boosted too much with seamoon. Never happened with dianchi. To do a short conclusion seamoon is like fast agrresive boosting that comes and goes quick. Boosting takes 2-3 days. Dianchi is stable nice level headed boost which lasts long and is safer when overused. Boosting takes 4-5 days. When i first switched to seamoon i thought it is so nice it curl the rubber so quick. Little i know that the speed will wear out so quick too. Or that if i try to put more just to have the effect longer then it makes my hurrciane feel like a garbage. It is still fast because of the scretched top sheet. But that nice grabing feel of the sponge goes away. It feels like the sponge came untouched from the blade. Feels like your fast blade is not made of ayous but of these soft wood that they use to close the bottle of wine. If you wait for a month and reglue it this bad feel goes away but the rubber loses its speed too. So better use dianchi. The same thing i think will happen to dianchi afteramy times of boosting. But why it does not happen is because when you try to remove the rubber to reboost it third time you will break the sponge ))) no matter how careful you are. So each rubber will last you 3 months. 58 dollar for three months kind of expensive but get the 41 degree blue sp prov and boost it with dianchi. Omg i cant describe the feel of that magic rubber. It has this nice sponge feel like tenergys. The throw angle is like a little bit lower then tenergy 64 but still higher then regular hurricane commercials. The spin generated is equal to tenergy 05 and the harder you hit the ball the more it will outperform t05. With t05 it comes to a moment where you need to chosethe spin or the speed. If you hit it harder after certain point the ball goes into the sponge too much and limits. Not the case with hurrciane 3. Crazy rubber nice rubber but expensive.

says Aging is a killer
"With t05 it comes to a moment where you need to chose the spin or the speed. If you hit it harder after certain point the ball goes into the sponge too much and limits. Not the case with hurrciane 3."

I like that description of the difference between Tenergy and H3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hi,

i find the booster pretty expensive, for eg dian chi , kalin , seamoon.

nevertheless, for H3 rubber which is the best value for money? :)

I've posted this already in a different thread:
[Emoji6]
https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?14039-Oiling-tacky-topsheet
i know from a quite well informed source that the "new" Haifu Oil with the 2014 printing on it that it doesn't contain any VOCs.

Here:

This is the source:

http://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=HFNatOil

View attachment 11015

[Had to edit the link, cause the old one was leading nowhere anymore]

Cheers
[Emoji12]

To me and also to quite a few others this is the real killer stuff!
The other stuff is for kids!
[Emoji12]

Last edited:
Reactions: OldschoolPenholder
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Hi all,

Seem not able to ship liquid products to my country from taobao.

Anyone has similar experience ?

Sent from myPhone using Tapatalk

I don´t know about Taobao but ProTT writes the following:

Please note: All express shipping(DHL or EMS) are not allow to ship liquid, therefore it can only be shipped with small pack, this usually takes about a month to arrive. Please be patient.

As a non-commercial version, the product is a previous version of Haifu previous version Oil currently used by Chinese National Athletes. It can be expanded well and absorbed fully into the sponge by applying it. The oil enables players loop the ball stronger with a powerful spin and the hand feeling is better. Most of all, VOC FREE.The black one has better performance which exerts a much stronger friction power on the ball, while it takes a longer time to air dry the rubber. The yellow one has better hand feeling.
The aim of this product is to expand the sponge. Generally it shall be used together with inorganic glue.

Usage:
Step 1: evently glue on preglued sponge and racket.
Step 2: naturally dried need about 12-24 hours according to environment or dried by hot wind after two hours.
Step 3: adhibit
Specialty: high elasticity, fast speed,effect last for 7 days.
Applicability: hard and soft sponge

Reactions: Andy Lin and Ot Ot
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Prott.vip and princett.
due to the fact that these chinese boosters are hard to get here in Europe I have a question:
anyone tested the Dymax Maximizer booster with a H3Neo and can compare to Dianchi and/or Seamon?
Prott.vip and princett.Prott.vip and princett ship Seamoon booster worldwide I believe

Passionate about TT