First custom bat, Rakza 7 soft, Stiga DNA future.. Suggestions?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hi guys!

My 9yo boy is totally obsessed with TT since a years, he is playing in the local club and he is the best in the beginner group. He plays at home 5-6 hours a week and with the club 1 hour. Now he uses a Stiga four star bat and the rubbers are dead.

I want to give him a custom bat for his birthday and I think these two combos sounds great! What is your opinion on these? Which on should I go for?

​​​​​​Yasaka Sweden Classic + Rakza 7 Soft (2.0mm)

or

Stiga Allround Classic + Stiga DNA Future (2.1)

Both these combos are popular with beginners/intermediates in Sweden at the moment. Thoughts?
Other suggestions is appreciated as well. Budget does not matter really.

Thanks!

Krillo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2021
Hi guys!

My 9yo boy is totally obsessed with TT since a years, he is playing in the local club and he is the best in the beginner group. He plays at home 5-6 hours a week and with the club 1 hour. Now he uses a Stiga four star bat and the rubbers are dead.

I want to give him a custom bat for his birthday and I think these two combos sounds great! What is your opinion on these? Which on should I go for?

​​​​​​Yasaka Sweden Classic + Rakza 7 Soft (2.0mm)

or

Stiga Allround Classic + Stiga DNA Future (2.1)

Both these combos are popular with beginners/intermediates in Sweden at the moment. Thoughts?
Other suggestions is appreciated as well. Budget does not matter really.

Thanks!

Krillo

Depends on his playstyle, both are solid options, if he's really good you could buy him a real good bat with hurricane neo 3 for an example for him to grow into 🤷

Chosen between these two I would definitely pick Stiga Allround classic with DNA Future.
I my world Rakza 7 soft is a specialized rubber and not really suited to beginners.

Either of those blades will do fine. (also look at Yasaka Mark V rubber, unnless its too unhip...:) )

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Theo21 and Manto76