best yinhe blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Dear TTD forum members, please recommend me one of the best Yinhe blades. I am looking for an all round and a slower type of blade but specifically Yinhe because it is cheaper. Please kindly describe the blade you have recommended too. Thank you in advanced.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Dear TTD forum members, please recommend me one of the best Yinhe blades. I am looking for an all round and a slower type of blade but specifically Yinhe because it is cheaper. Please kindly describe the blade you have recommended too. Thank you in advanced.

Without knowing how you play you will not go wrong with Yinhe 896 which is a good all-round blade for the buck.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
What do you guys think of Yinhe n11 or the n4? I come from Malaysia so the most famous website we use offers only these two wooden Yinhe blades. Others has carbon.

Most of the blades there are rather thick. I would not go past the 6.1mm that Xiom Offensive S has.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021

Thick ~ less flex, harder to loop, easier to hit
Thin ~ more flex, easier to loop, harder to block
(provided the blades have same materials)

Does thickness automatically make them stiffer? It sure is weird the revspin ratings has the n11s as a flexy blade when the thickness is so high.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews

Does thickness automatically make them stiffer? It sure is weird the revspin ratings has the n11s as a flexy blade when the thickness is so high.

As I mentioned in the post you quoted. Thicker is stiffer provided materials are the same across blades we compare.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Looking at:
http://www.princett.com/EN/USD/category-7/page-Galaxy-Yinhe-Milky-Way.html

The E1 or E3 are 5-ply wood blades with no carbon, E1 has Koto surface (harder, less bounce), the E3 has Limba surface (softer, more bounce). For learning topspin the E3 is probably better, for control the E1 is better.

The W6 has an Aneigre surface and is hard/jumpy/faster, not the best for control.

The 7-ply are faster (e.g. PD437), and the Pro-5W with walnut surface is even faster than the W6.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
I am only familiar with Yinhe M6 (supposed to be Stiga Clipper clone, but it is not), W6 (Yasaka Extra clone) and MC-2 (Stiga OC plus layer of microcrystallin, so more like Stiga Optimum Plus).

They are OK considering the prices they are offered.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
If you want an inexpensive allround blade, and are okay with other brands, then surely check-out Sanwei M8 .. You have the option, of buying just the bare blade, or even as a premade (with Sanwei T88-III rubbers), which is also inexpensive, and offers excellent control and allround performance.

This user has no status.
Yinhe N2/N2S might be a good choice

5 ply allwood limba+spruce+ayous+spruce+limba, +- 6mm thickness

Pretty much enough for everything, can't go wrong with kind of blade 😅😅😅

I can confirm, Yinhe N2S is very good - but rather fast and stiff (because of thickness - my specimens are around 6.8mm thick). it has good feeling though, because of the combination of thin limba first layer and thick spruce second layer. For generally slower chinese rubbers, I think it is a good fit.

If you want to get a slower (All+-ish) blade, then Yinhe Earth 01 or 03 is a good choice.