Opinions on Chinese junior pros?

This user has no status.
I am a Chinese junior player (14). A lot of people will think you are very good at TT is you say your play in China. However, even though most Chinese pro or semi pros that play in district or city tourneys are extremely good, there are those who attend just for the fun and end up at the bottom( like me) . Don’t be sacred of Chinese players. I am speaking from experience. I am friends with the Beijing men’s champion and the women’s national champion. Also played with them and other pro players including Deng Yaping’s son. They will obliterate you but are still humans. You can still win a few matches. :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
what is semi pro
For Germany I would say everything up to 2. or 3. Bundesliga (national league), Players are paid on that level but not enough to live from that alone. Ruwen Filus said in the video (from 2019) that the lowest paid player from the 1. Bundesliga gets 15000€ to 20000€ after taxes (in the highest tax class in Germany this equals roughly 20000€ to 30000€ before taxes, health and social insurances)

Reactions: davizoosk